SOFAR 7th Annual Frog & Reptile Expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MelFromSOFAR

Reaction score
Published:
Source: Society of Frogs & Reptiles Inc

Hi Everyone,:D

A great family day is planned at Newcastle Jockey Club when SOFAR holds it’s 7th Annual Frog & Reptile Expo.
­­
There will be live frogs and reptiles on display, for sale and for a hands on experience by the general public, along with information sessions, local pet shops with all your frog & reptile products required, plus market stalls. There will also be live reptile awareness show held at various times throughout the day.
There will be lots of fun entertainment for the kids including a free jumping castle and other children’s entertainment, craft stalls and activities, face painting and temporary tattoos and much more.
Food and drinks will be available for purchase on the day, with lots of tables and chairs for your convenience.
SOFAR (Society of Frogs and Reptiles Inc) is a group of amphibian and reptile enthusiasts. SOFAR also runs a frog rescue service endorsed by the National Parks and Wildlife Service.

SOFAR 7th Annual Frog and Reptile Expo
Venue: Newcastle Jockey Club
Darling St, Broadmeadow
Date: Sunday 15th March 2009
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Entry Fee: 13 years & over $5.00 each
Children 5-12 years $2.00 each
Children up to 4 years Free

Society of Frogs and Reptiles Inc
Phone: 0416 421 455
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.sofar.hl.com.au
EXPO POSTER LINK: http://users.hunterlink.net.au/~sofar/home.htm

Just wondering who has been to this expo before? Is it any good,. ?
We are considering driving up from Sydney,. I am wondering if it is worth it?
I need a reptile expo fix ;)

thanks for your reply Brian,.
Looks like we are going to head up for the day.,.. I need a Reptile expo fix :)

Theres a show at Blacktown?? when?

Last edited by a moderator:
This expo should be great...It will be my first time..;)

I will be selling some really lovely bearded dragons, hopefully will see you guys there.

Kelly

It'll be a busy week for those of us involved in the SOFAR Frog and Reptile Expo. Snakefarmer will be there with a selection of animals to tempt all tastes. This year, I hear, there is there will be food available and some outdoor entertainment for the kids to make it a family dasy out.

im going, gonna be my first time!!! cant wait! do you reckon there will be any female childrens for sale (around 3-4yo????)

Just thought I'd bump this thread up. This expo is next Sunday. Definitely an event not to miss.

I went last year. I had a cracker of a time:)
They held reptile auctions with animals from SnakeRanch, some guy got a woma for under 200 dollars from memory?
Say,could anyone tell me if thats going to be on again this year?
Regardless, I'll be there again this year and hope to put some faces to usernames:)
Ben.

hey guys just wondeing is it a big expo o is it only a small thing does anyone have any pics from last year they could post i should be going although i dont wana drive all that way if t isnt gna b worth it also is there many reps for slae at this expo ect all info would be sweet

I will be there tomorrow only just found about this today im so glad i found out about this expo i cant wait.

I'm just wondering if you can take your own reptiles for the day? and if any one is taking there own reptiles as about 4 yrs ago this was aloud.

I went today. Got some spiny stick insects. I also had a stall there selling all kinds of invert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back