Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The expo will be at:
Nicholas Hall
Melbourne Showgrounds Gate 5

See you all there at Sonnemann's Snakes. Hope to catch up with a few people, and we will have some spectacular animals there for sale.

For those coming entry is via Lang Rd, gate 5 Melbourne Showgrounds Ascot Vale, there should be electronic signs to make it easier.

Mebourne airport to vic expo

My apolojies for the poor reference but iy will get you there;)

Attachments

• airport map.jpg
    airport map.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 58
  • mapairport.jpg
    mapairport.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 61
Just want to let a few Reptile Keepers out there know that l myself Les, will not be attending the Reptile Expo this weekend coming at the Melbourne Showgrounds, l have not attended 1 Reptile Expo anywhere including the first 1 at the Camberwell Civic Centre in early May 2006, and the 2nd 1 last year at the Melbourne Showgrounds.
So don't expect to see me there everyone, l have bigger and better things to do with my free time.

Argh no! I better cancel my tickets to Melbourne then eh? lol

I really hope some of you guys attending will post pics for us that can't get down there. Would love to see the albino Blotchy!

I don't have to guess. We will be bringing 8 stand out children's pythons, all feeding exceptionally well (feeding dates and quantities for each animal available), beautifully marked etc. etc. We will be selling them at $180 each. Our table will be adjacent to the Herp Shop tables as we will be helping out Brian as well.

does anyone know how much a pair of adult children's would be at the expo? any guesses?

just wondering what time the expo shuts and wether anyone will have sub adult or adult white lips for sale?

I will be taking my digital so i will post some picks, as far as kids go mine are going to my mum and dads for the day :lol::lol::lol:

Also what time does it START?

I remember reading that insects will be displayed there too.. like what? Many scorpion species?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back