Our new baby Scrubbys

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

So give or take, 4-5kg of food a year? :shock: I would have thought it'd be way more than that!
LOL my thoughts exactly

Learn something new every day here, dont you? ;)

Ours are 3 now and the male is about 2.5m, female is a little smaller.

You laugh Ivon, but one day you may meet the boy without the comfort of the screen between you and then you'll understand :lol: Actually he's a worry even with the screen, he's so switched on and he fixes so completely on you when his interest is piqued....wouldn't want to be a food item for one of them in the wild lol.

Learn something new every day here, dont you? ;)

Ours are 3 now and the male is about 2.5m, female is a little smaller.

You laugh Ivon, but one day you may meet the boy without the comfort of the screen between you and then you'll understand :lol: Actually he's a worry even with the screen, he's so switched on and he fixes so completely on you when his interest is piqued....wouldn't want to be a food item for one of them in the wild lol.

I had my eye on him when i was returning his girlfriend to the enclosure - he def had 2 on me ;)... Wouldn't be surprised if does get me one day....

Picked my new scrubby up yesterday .In 5 minutes of holding it with a snake hook and motorbike gloves it had tried to bite my arms ,hands ,face,legs and just about anything else in striking distance .Nasty little bugger but seeing her in her enclosure you wouldn't think butter would melt in her mouth .Excellent snake just bad attitude.

hey can you pm me some details on wehre i can get some of these? and there price range?

cheers, keen for one to go in avery

Very pretty!! If one eats you, can I have it?

LOL
And can I have it if it eats you?:D
Sounds like they are good little snakeys though.
Think I need to get some kind of licence upgrade to have one of these unfortunately, can't find them on my basic list.
They look adorable, and they will only get cuter.:D:D:D

LOL
And can I have it if it eats you?:D
Sounds like they are good little snakeys though.
Think I need to get some kind of licence upgrade to have one of these unfortunately, can't find them on my basic list.
They look adorable, and they will only get cuter.:D:D:D

Its a deal!!!

got some pics of your lttle monsterfor us?

no recent ones.....here are a few, the last being from 2007......she doesnt like photos much these days, but I might see how she feels this weekend.

Attachments

• group copy.jpg
    group copy.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 111
For anyone who is interested they are bred by Allan on this site. But I think they are already spoken for

You can PM me for more info

Lewy

no recent ones.....here are a few, the last being from 2007......she doesnt like photos much these days, but I might see how she feels this weekend.

She is a good looking scrubby growing well. How is her temperament

Leighr33
As no one replied about the price, I dont think they are excessively priced. I believe they are under $1000. As for an outdoor aviary in Mildura, it may get too cold there in winter. These snakes are from far north QLD. Maybe someone who owns one can give you more suggestions to keep one warm in winter. May just be a case of housing it inside during the coldest months. I would love one but am a bit restricted by space at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back