new arrival :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

southwazza

Not so new Member
Reaction score
i picked up my new addition this afternoon, she's gorgeous but isnt actually a baby shes just over a year old but she had some feeding problems to start off with hence the small size. shes been feeding well for the last few months though so hopefully she settles in and that continues, the breeders i got her from are only around the corner and are really great, we named her Manny. sorry for the poor pics just got what i could didnt want to stress her trying to get a good one, i'll get some better photo's in couple of weeks when shes settled and feeding strongly.

Attachments

• P2260144.jpg
    P2260144.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 92
  • P2260141.jpg
    P2260141.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 101
  • P2260139.jpg
    P2260139.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 86
soo cute! i would also use newspaper instead of kitty litter as it is easier to clean and less likey that it will be ingested. cos they can accidently eat that and get impaction. just something to think of :)

thanks for replies, i think i might do that, plus she can hide between the layers to if she wants then, but will let her settle in for a bit first, ive read few stories bout baby olives recently and i dont want mine to be one of them

Aww its a baby olive :D Now you'll know you're alive. They are like having kids with ADD. My baby is 2.6m long now, not such a baby.

ahh how cute very jealous. hope to get a hatchie olive this yr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back