Our New Puppies 1 hour Old

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother has one of those odd things. It's neurotic and whines constantly but I suspect that's more to do with overly protective owners than the breed.

But I like cats, so I'm in no position on this forum to disrespect dogs :D

He isn't like pics Ive seen of Crestys before. They looked scruffy & very unattractive but him! Wow, he reminds me of a small horse, lol. Beautiful mane & tail! He would certainly attract more people to the breed imo. What size would he be? Compared to say , a Jacky or Foxy?

he's certainly a looker compared to the weird looking things i've seen going by the same name. but i guess thats why he's a campion :p he sure is cute for a hairless dog :)

i have to admit and say i love them. i think hairless animals are gorgeous.

Bailey is 28cm tall at the shoulder.Hairless crestys are chameleons luckily Bailey has a black skin pigment but we still have to control their access to the sun. They are one of those breeds that you either like or dislike them suppose a bit like keeping snakes :) Here's another picture of our Tatoe (rip sweety) and a couple of our other hairless cresty's.
tatoe_vet.jpg

creastys02.jpg

crestys4.jpg

crestys9.jpg

Hes a powder puff probably what youve seen before kakariki.

nawwwwwww! I've always wanted a Chinese Crest doggy! they are so adorable! I wanted to talk it Gezelle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back