Snake found in Woman's stomach

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I believe it, it turns out that they were wrong about how it got there, they found out, on hypnotising the woman, that she regressed and it turns out, that she was actually abducted by aliens, they planted it there, along with the chip they put in her spine to track her, and detect the snakes progress. They have since been seen in the vicinity of the said hospital, disguised in doctors white coats trying to find her, and their snake. THEY WANT IT BACK!!

Thats more believable then what was written in the article.

Poor snake!! ;) LOL...............:lol: biggest load of.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

seems more believable than some of the cr** i've seen in the media lately!!. only difference is there does not seem to be any hidden agender in this case.

seems more believable than some of the cr** i've seen in the media lately!!. only difference is there does not seem to be any hidden agender in this case.

sometimes the only agenda is to get in the papers.

wierd attention seeking people

this article should be made into a fiction book and placed on a shelf next to it's dodgy counterpart books like harry potter and all that crap... u gota love people's imaginations tho

well I dont know about that spoonman ...do you realise you have a frilly trying to get out from your back man:shock:...........

they already stuffed up by saying they were stunned to cut in and find the snake when they clearly new it was there with the guy pointing at the xray showing the snake. IDIOTS..... not that im saying its true but you never no they are americans look at jackass they stuck a toy car up there butt just to get a laugh and attention but that was funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back