pics of my amstaffs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RELLIK81

Reaction score
hey guys
i just wanted to post pics of my amstaffs
this is my boy maximus ( Australian Champion Andonas Monster)
DSCF0511copy.jpg

and then we have my girl onyx ( Totality black Diamond) this is my keeper from my last litter
DSCF0003.jpg

and finaly my girl Jewel (kankakee heavens gem) she is mother to onyx
DSCF0714.jpg

cheers

Awesome dogs mate.

Onyx is also a pokemon haha:lol:

nah max doesnt show anymore.....
ive stopped everything with max....i didnt like the bitchyness at shows and at weightpull...too much polotics

haha....he is a big bully boy...he does have a neck...just the angle of the photo.....

your dogs are nice. no offence but i dont like andonas kennels they are a puppy farm and most of their dogs are bred only for size.. their not propertional in my opinion and i know for a fact they inbreed.

i do love jewel she is gorgeous, and onyx is nice too..

no offence taken.....i feel the same way.....
i got max before i realised what he was like.....
i think max would be the best he has produced........he has done his time in the ring and in the weight pull scute and he is now retired and spends his times lazing around on the lounge suite.....

he is a nice big boy, i like the way he tapers down nicley to the rear.. what does he weigh?

this is our boy tyson he's 32kg an 18 mths old. and bella our girl they have both won in the past but we are putting them in more shows this year.. but im with you on the politics of it..

Attachments

• general 197.jpg
    general 197.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 349
  • general 148.jpg
    general 148.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 279
my boy at his heaviest is around 36-37kg's
usualy he is around 33-35kg's.....
max has done his fare share of winning in the ring.....but i was just glad to get away from there...i would always leave pissed off...not cuz of the results but cuz of the bitchyness and backstabbing that went on...but ohh well you get that with everything i guess

your dogs are nice...love the look of the boy...nice head shape......very well muscled.....same as your girl.....must be very proud of them.....are they far off their titles??

:) thanks, we love em.. yeah we only showed then a couple times each last year so still a way to go.. we want to get their title then that'll be it in the show ring just enough to show they are of good standard and type.

they are more our family pet then show breeding dogs.. i love my pups to death.. they get lots of face smushing love.. haha

you guys are on dogs on line hey or you were? i think i've seen your dogs on there?

i did not know what they looked like but they are nice and beefy and great looking dogs

yeah i was on dogzonline...but not ne more...the only forum i go on to do with amstaffs is called the LAST...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back