AAE Pick Up Question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilK

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
G'day all how's it going? I'm about to get 2 ackies sent up to me in Brisbane from down South via Australian Air Express, and wanted to ask a question.

The seller has told me I will need to pick them up myself from the AAE near the Brisbane Airport.. Can anybody enlighten me on this? Whereabouts is it? Do I need to bring any forms of ID etc? Are they open Sunday nights?

Cheers for any help but I've never had to pick up animals from AAE and don't want to stuff up and leave them stranded.

turn left at the control tower round about and it is around the s bend and on your right

Last edited:
got a drivers licence? that or similar will do.

To get there you head as if you're going to the domestic terminal, but don't turn off until the second round about. At the second round about you go left around a curvy route behind the parking and come out the other side to an open area with cars and trucks and crap on the left and driveways on the right, second driveway, shouldn't miss it if you're on the right road.

Cheers guys. I'm familiar with Brissie airport so I know where you're talking about - I've just never been to the AAE joint.

Hopefully they'll be open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back