Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

antaresia_boy

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
So what did everyone buy at the melb expo? I got myself a nice Bredli.

DSCF0005.jpg

I guess a fair fefw people arent back yet anyway lol.
well, wait to here your responses.

woma & a mertens...

Kind of disappointing this year to be honest

Last edited:
male black rock scorpion to go with my female and jungle vines ive been looking for those fake jungle vines for ages i was so stoked and they were good an cheap to.

I hate yous all..lol! I left my licence at home (on purpose)
All I came home with was the latest issue of Scales And Tales, and a bloody parking reciept!

A pair of Axanthic Het BHP's and a Smooth Knob Tailed Gecko Male from Neil Sonnemann

Attachments

• Germima.jpg
    Germima.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 489
never been to an expo so wasn't sure what to expect . got myself a frilled lizard hatchy and a blue tongue and a heap of other necesities.... cant wait for next years, bloody hell it was a tease..... saving a couple grand thats for sure. shame they didn't have any coastal females around the 3 yr mark for sale though... plenty others, but that 1 i need lol:lol:

Stop this thread immediately. It is making me so jealous. :p I couldn't make it. I wanted to go so badly.

Couldnt get there.
Was at a Lithuanian dance concert instead.
Yeah i know, both great places to be at !!!!!

I was wondering if anyone had any blue phase GTS for sale and if you remember who it was.
Thanx heaps.

Donut

didn't see any donut. apparently there weren't as many reps as in previous years, but this was my first one so not sure.
James, Neil had some amazing snakes there. his axanthic was beautiful lol. i'm goin with more than $400 next year....

That BHP is stunning James,if you dont mind me asking,how much...

Stop this thread immediately. It is making me so jealous. :p I couldn't make it. I wanted to go so badly.

Me too. I was looking forward to it for months, but i couldn't get out of work.

Probably for the best, as i'm running out of room and money.

I was hoping to see some V. brevicaudias. Either I missed them or they weren't there. I had fun but I expected there to be a bit more variety. I wanted more vens and uncommon snakes like Night Tigers and Blue Tree Snakes. Still, there were some cool stuff there. No big scrubby this year.

I'm sorry people but I was really upset with this expo... I wanted a bearded dragon and a all the bits that go with it and best thing I got was me and my boys pics with some amazing reptiles... I ended up at the pet shop buying one!!! Maybe next year will be better as we may be looking for something more but this year was a let down...
I have only been to one other reptile show/expo and that was in Castle Hill (sydney) and they had an actual show where people bought in their reptiles from home and showed them off to everyone, I love that sort of thing as the kids get to see so many sort of reptiles...

We still had a good time pity that I didn't get to make a purchase...

A pair of Axanthic Het BHP's and a Smooth Knob Tailed Gecko Male from Neil Sonnemann
Gahh..show off><
Lol, that is a stunning BHP, It should be worth what im estimating you payed for him:)
My dad and I were gona come interstate to see it, but couldn't due to his work, After reading this thread, im kinda glad we missed it.:)
Lol, thats a relief, I thiought i was missing out on an awesome few days.
Ben.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back