Do you believe in ghosts?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i am a strong believer. i have been to a few different places and have felt like ghosts are there.

at one of my friends place. the doors are always opening up when they were closed, tv's will turn on, one time some china dolls and statues fell off the buffet they were sitting on while we were all watching a movie...
my friends father also passed away when my friend was very young. he gave his life up in a trucking accident to save another family's life. so i think it could be a ghost of his father.

i have been inside a few local 'haunted houses' and have heard wierd screams and noises and stuff too.

Ok, I have a few too. Although, I must state for the record that I'm not a big believer in the super natural.
Anyway. My first experience with a ghost was 2nd hand, I was on my way to school one day (year 10) when an old lady I used to pass and chat with every day stopped me and told me what had happened to her the night before. She said she was woken when she felt somone sit on the edge of her bed, she said she opened her eyes to find her mother smiling at her. Her mother told her it was time to go with her, the old lady refused to go, she said she wasn't ready and needed to say goodbye to people. The old lady closed her eyes and went back to sleep.
A week later I was coming home from a party when I saw the ambulance out the front of her house, I started to cry. My mother told me the old lady would be ok, and I said I know she is dead, her mother came for her.
She did die that night, and years later I discovered that her favourite grandson was away on holidays at the time, she didn't get to say that goodbye.

My second experience was when I was about 19, I had just gotten on a train at Parramatta heading for Wynyard, I was sitting dowstairs. It wasn't a busy train as it was about 10am. The next stop was Harris Park, the doors opened to let people in, but what got in was something quite different. It was just a noise. The sound of beautiful music floated through the carriage, all of the people in my carriage stopped doing what the were doing and started looking around. The music floated from the vestibule area up the stairs and then along the carriage then down the next flight of stairs into the next vestibule. No footsteps could be heard. No people could be seen in the vestibule area. The next stop was Granville and the music got off the train as mysteriously as it had gotten on. Everyone turned to look at each other around the carriage, mouths agape and completely silent.

Hang on.....one more puff....
Ghelyon.gif
....ok ok ive got one...when i was about 14, i was lying in bed trying to get to sleep...when i swear someone tapped me on the shoulder...i opened my eyes & sat up....no-one there !!!.....even to this day....i reckon it was a muscle spasm !!

Remember kiddies..........

say no to drugs!

i saw a ghost , it didnt do much. couldnt make out a form as such. could definately feel the drop in temperature. i thought it was old man jenkins who was the caretaker down the abandoned mill.
i was disappointed, it didnt say you meddling kids and scooby doo didnt turn up.

I believe ghosts are an illusion of the mind which may look, seem and feel very real. I do believe in spirits...

I believe in black absinth.. One of my friends actually met Mr.Absinth..very scary indeed...:rolleyes: Ur right Moreliaman lol

Don't drink kids....

If i saw a ghost, i would be more inclined to get some kind of mental health check, than to believe in it.. ha

LOL.. you mean, you wouldn't have been at the crack pipe too?????:lol:

Was walking through a graveyard one late Saturday afternoon in England, it was a 14th century church with sone reeeeealllyyyyy old graves there.

We were spooking each other with wierd noises and prods when we saw an open grave (freshly dug). Two of us grabbed the third girls arms tight and stopped. She freaked!!!! We pushed her in front to walk past it, teasing her, when a pair of hands appeared over the edge of the hole. We absolutley ROCKETED away from there, didn't stop till we got over the wall surrounding the yard. Once on the main road, we stoped and looked around.......... it was a flippin drunk who'd fallen in and was struggling to get out!!!!!!! Never went that way home again!!!! THAT was enough for us!!! LOL

Last edited:
I strongly recommend everyone watch these videos. They are pretty self explanatory:

[video=youtube;IY2ScANOuWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY2ScANOuWs[/video]

[video=youtube;oh87njiWTmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh87njiWTmw[/video]

Dunno if it's called possesion or what BUT I have spirits in me often.
It is a hell of alot of fun to be honest, but I sure do have to pee alot when I drink that stuff!

Im not 100% sure if ive seen a ghost, well not quiet, i was 5 years old, and at our house we had plenty of rooms, i used to run around and play in them all like it was my territory, mum used to bring home our aunty vie from the nursing home who was very old 98 years old little fradgile thing she was. Any way she used to scare me because i thought she looked like a wrinkly old wicked witch, also when she was over i used to go in one of the rooms where she would "'(try)'" and rest and call here names as she was %100 deaf also 95 % blind, i used to go in and pull faces at her and say nasty things. Any way it was time for her to go back to the nursing home where mum whould drop her off, a week later very late in the night i woke up and i didn't know what part of the room i was facing as i had turned in my sleep and had know idea of my direction , any way i got out of bed and finally found the door as i came out of the room i looked towards the other room and it was the room that aunty vie stay'd , well i felt this present or spirit of some sort between me and her door, and it was like magnetic shock waves coming strait for me so i turned and ran strait back in my room and layéd down under the sheets i looked out towards the door and saw two lazor dots like eyes and it spoke to me saying this is from ya aunty and i got thumped and thumped in the lower part of my back, i said sorry im sorry and then no more and then the eyes where gone, i ran into mum and dad and told them , but they just yeld at me to get back to bed and go to sleep, the next morning mum got a call that aunty vie had past away in her sleep.............mum was very sad and my nanna was too as it was her greatest friend and cousin, i told them both what i used to do when she would stay over, nan told me what a wonderfull lady she was in her day and how she looked after injured people in the war and she was very good looking in her day and all the men used to whistle at her, nan told me it was probably her knocking some sense into me so i wouldn't turn out to be a nasty person to people. maybe it wasn't true and i did just dream it , but it felt real and i always remember that time when i here her name mention'd and yes i do have plenty of respect for old people. I tell the same story to my nephew who calls my nanna a bag of old chicken bones. and to watch his mouth or eles ..............aunty vie will get ya.................

Thats all i have come accross in my time as far as ghosts go.

well i gatta go as some ones knocking on the door "" who is it ? hello , hello who's there ? hello ,any one

Last edited:
I believe. Sometimes I see my nanna. In my dreams mostly. Tells me how proud she is of me and stuff. i've been naughty and gone into closed down mental institutions and you feel soemthing.... my mood sometimes changes from room to room. etc I deffinatley believe

My old school has a ghost that lives in the attic.

the school used to be a boarding school for teen parents back in the 1930's. one troublesome girl who was always sneaking out to see a boy ended up being locked in there. she would always look out the window and didnt know that he had been sent off to the war. one day she thought she had seen him and started banging on the glass window. she lost her balance and fell into the window cutting her throat .

she was banging on the door to the attic but the sisters just thought she was being her usual self and making a lot of noise. a few hours later one of the sister in the office noticed something red dripping onto the floor. she looked up and saw the pool of blood on the roof and they immediately ran up to the attic to find her dead. upon closer inspection of the door they found scratch marks where she had been "clawing" at the door to try and get it open. but they have since replaced the door

the old guard dog who was at the school when i was there wouldnt go up the stairs to the attic and would start barking if he was made to walk up the stairs. it is said that you can see her some nights at the school wandering. i never saw her myself.

this was on channel 9 a long time ago as one of the ghost stories of brisbane and they show it to all the new grade 11 students on their first day. (only a yr 11 & 12 school)

wow long post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back