Favourite bevvy....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Green Cordial
2 Hot Chocolate (with marshmellow)
3 Green Apple Juice 100%
4 Black label Orange Juice 100%
5 Ginger Beer.

I totally forgot about Ginger beer! LOVE that stuff! The non alcoholic (Bundy brand) and Stone's Alcoholic version...
Also forgot Black Sambuca, and Midori, and Lots of alcohols really! lol

What? No Passion Pop orTwo Dogs?! What's the world coming to?

Non-alcoholic = coffee or coke, anything caffienated. Water if I'm being a good girl.

Alcoholic = anything remotely vodka related except for those scary lolly water drinks....you know the blueberry, raspberry or snozzberry flavoured rubbish you get in bottles in UDL cans.

non: coffee, coke and choc milk

alchoholic: Beer beer burbon theen some more beer

Non: Anything made out of juice. Choc milk isnt bad either.
Alco: I dont drink :p

Non Alcoholic - - Mango Nectar....

Alcoholic - - Rum with coke or Dry Ale or Ginger Beer... All Good.. :)

Milk, "one big glass keeps me going all night...".

hehe.. i hope you're talking about sleeping! ;)

Non-alcoholic: ice coffee, the ones with the cream, icecream and chocolate in it; makes it more like a dessert really :D
Alcoholic: Brown Brothers cienna or zibbibo & pina coladas

What? No Passion Pop orTwo Dogs?! What's the world coming to?

snozzberry

The Snozzberries taste like Snozzberries. :D

I grew up with some revolting plonk in Iceland called 'GliĂ°ranĂ°ufmiferskja', which translates roughly to 'glittering/radiant peaches'. I'm pretty sure it was just lemonade, peach flavouring and industrial ethanol, but damn, it certainly passed the time. I've actually never tried the infamous 'Passion Pop', is it still being made?. If so I might have to pick myself up a bottle to see how it compares.

Non, Pepsi max. thats what the garage is for.
Al, Cascade for starts the Vodka to finish.

Hey Paul do kids still do Rocket fuel or are they on something else these days?

Non: A nice big cuppa tea
Alc: A nice big glass of white wine... But I haven't had a drink for about 1 month now...

The Snozzberries taste like Snozzberries. :D

I grew up with some revolting plonk in Iceland called 'GliĂ°ranĂ°ufmiferskja', which translates roughly to 'glittering/radiant peaches'. I'm pretty sure it was just lemonade, peach flavouring and industrial ethanol, but damn, it certainly passed the time. I've actually never tried the infamous 'Passion Pop', is it still being made?. If so I might have to pick myself up a bottle to see how it compares.

So glad someone got that.....:lol:

That Gliwhaschamicallit sounds pretty much like Passion Pop. Of course this is coming from the person who thought that homemade Grappa would taste much like Ouzo and have about the same effect based on the description I got....that was a bad, bad night. I think. The pictures certainly seem to indicate it, as did the week long hangover and the DT shakes that spontaneously start whenever I hear the G word.

I thought Passion Pop had long since left us, but a quick Google search has informed me that it was rereleased in 2007. However it's been overhauled, all that means though is that it probably tastes just as bad, but in a different way.

Non: Iced Chocolate or Redbull :)
Alc: Teenage drinks; Cruisers, Passionpop (Original, Lemon-Lime, Mixed Berry), And my absolut (pun intended) favourite Vodka!!!!! Mmmmm Lemon Lime Vodka

Non - pepsi max, Iced Coffee Big m's
Alco- midori, gin&tonic, sweet white wine

Non Alcoholic - A tie between tropical punch and those instant hazelnut coffees. :lol:
Alcoholic - Rum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back