Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm you could get a pair of albino darwins, You will easily find a hatcho pair for 8k then say breed them in 2 years (It is very easy to breed a carpet in 2 years) then youll get around 20 hatchos and even if they have hit 1k each in 2 years which I dont think theyll be that low you will still make 20k.

How old are you? If you're still in school I'd suggest putting it into a savings account. You'll appreciate it when you go to uni ;)

a coastal tiapan and put me in your will for the rest of the money.

but in all seriousness get the things around one thousand (more expensive ones will be much cheaper next year)or save it and keep an eye on herptrader and here for something that really catches your attention or some real cheap herps when people nedd them gone asap due to interstate movement or needing room

congrats. dont buy reptiles if you wish to breed them. as you would of noticed how the price has been dropping. if you just want a snake go for a jungle or blackhead

I would go for a large colony of locale specific Woma's and Blackheads.

Or some monitors such as Kimberley Rock Monitors :)

Or setup a large herp room so you can fill it with whatever you want :p

Well now that your secret identity is out :p I suggest you either

A) buy yourself a car with it
B) Pay off your HECS fees (highly recommended)
C) Put it towards a deposit for a house (or simply put it in an interest account)
D) Put it aside for when you have to do your NON-PAID teacher's pracs :p

If you do decide to go with the reptile approach, do some research and invest it in something you either REALLY love, or something that will give you a return (i.e. buy a hatchy and sell it later for a small gain).
You'll be kicking yourself if you blow it all away ;)

I'm sure she appreciates you tracking down her full name and photo and putting it on an anonymous forum. :rolleyes:

That article was also posted on the internet, if someone really wanted to find out a name they could.
Im sure a quick google search of the race name would give you answers instantly.

Just my opinion :):p

How old are you? If you're still in school I'd suggest putting it into a savings account. You'll appreciate it when you go to uni ;)

I agree with duke, save it or pay off your college degrees. You already have enough snakes to keep you busy. get a new car maybe??

Duke, i am 21 haha umm yes i have put it into a savings account for now :) i think i will go for GTP and Roughies next season, and perhaps the devils jungles and the Dens BHP's when they are available! they are amazing!!!

i already have Hypo Bredli, B&G Jungles and Womas

how much do albino Darwins go for?

Thank you for the suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back