Tongue piercings - For guys?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcloughlin2

Reaction score
What's everyone's opinions on guys with tongue piercings?

Also those of you with a tongue piercing have you had any issues? Gum tissue being rubbed, teeth chipped or speaking funny etc.

I reckon it looks ridiculous on fellow males.
But hey, it's your face and in the end it should be your choice. Not the general consensus of an internet forum :p

when you first get it done they should put a bar longer than what it should be due to your tounge will swell up depends on how your body takes it will depend on how long it is swollen for, after bout 2 weeks you can than change it to a shorter bar which will sit nicley. while you have the longer bar it may hit your teeth and gums and while your eating, while it is in the healing proces DO NOT PLAY WITH IT. your tounge may become infected but that varies from person to person. there is no smoking or dinking for atleast 24 hours

ive had my tounge peirce but gone now.talked funny for about a week while it was healing but after that no problems.my advise is to turn the bar bell upside down once it healed so the screw on ball is under ur tounge.i swallowed my ball so removed the whole barbell,and woke up next morning and it had grown over.my opnion is its ur body,u can hardley see it anyway,plus your girl will love it...lol

All men should have one, it makes certain bedroom activities completely without compare :p

you will talk funny while you have the longer bar in, and as for the whole guys with there tounge done, varies from person to person, in my family's tat and piercing shop, one of our tattooists has a stretcher in his toung, one has 3 bars in his tounge and my aunty has 3 or 4 i forget . u can get difrent ball and bar designs/colours etc. and ur partner will enjoy it as well ;)

I chipped my teeth with mine but only cause i had my niece on my shoulders and dropped her on my head when was gettin her off... You will talk funny for a little while.

iv had mine pierced for about 8 years n havent really had any problems....i dont even know its there anymore

... i dont like piercings i think there tacky, tounges on guys look a tad out of place but hey thats just my 2 cents

As long as you put on a short bar after the swelling has gone down and use plastic ball's on the end of the bar and not metal, you shouldn't have any issues with teeth chipping etc.

Pointless +1.. but as every one is saying.. in the end its your choice not ours...

I had mine mine done when I was 15, I don't even notice it unless I take it out, which feels bizarre and unnatural. Sure it's kind of pointless, insomuch as any piercing or body art/modification can be called pointless. My fella has 3 in his tongue, and again, good idea at the time, but you forget they're there pretty quick. :)

ive had mine for quite a while now and with no problems. im about to get it done again. its a personal thing, if you want yours done get it. dont worry what others say

I've had mine done for a few months now and I've not had any problems at all. I never even felt them doing it and I really didn't swell up that much. I made sure I had heaps of frozen cokes for the first couple of days and I think that helped a lot with reducing the swelling.

If you want to get it done, then do it. You only have to please yourself.

had mine done for like 6 yrs now dont even realise it anymore no chipped teeth no probs i'd say go for it but each to their own just make sure you do change to a smaller bar cause the bigger bars tend to get caught on things and tear your tongue and suck on ice after its done stops the swelling heaps

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back