Come to the Mac Herps Expo and learn how to do outdoor enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjohnson64

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Bringelly Water Gardens - th esuppliers and ladscapers to all of my outdoor enclosures and turtle ponds have kindly agreed to take a stall at our expo. If you have an interest in creating natural looking outdoor enclosures then come along and talk to Tony.

For some examples, take a look at my frog aviary, EWD aviary and baby turtle pond. All this stuff came from Tony at Bringelly Water Gardens.

Attachments

• IMG_3312.jpg
    IMG_3312.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_3313.jpg
    IMG_3313.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3314.jpg
    IMG_3314.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3315.jpg
    IMG_3315.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Hatchy Turtle Pond 1.jpg
    Hatchy Turtle Pond 1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 120
a few more pics to wet your apetites

Attachments

• Hatchy Turtle Pond 2.jpg
    Hatchy Turtle Pond 2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 95
  • North East Internal View.jpg
    North East Internal View.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 102
  • South West Internal View.jpg
    South West Internal View.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Couple of Inhabitants.jpg
    Couple of Inhabitants.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 79
  • View from the Bar.jpg
    View from the Bar.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 108
love the turtle pond pete, can;t wait for the expo trying to save enough money for another snake but don't like my chances

well mate if you enter an animal (and that is free) then you will go in the draw to win one of three Snake Ranch vouchers worth either $500, $300 or $200

well mate if you enter an animal (and that is free) then you will go in the draw to win one of three Snake Ranch vouchers worth either $500, $300 or $200

unfortunatly i can't enter. can't afford to go to minto twice in one day. as mum and dad wont stay all day

am i allowed to enter even thou my lincence is in my dads name??? are there any classes or do you just bring in what ever?

its free this time?????? wasn't it 20 bucks last time? if its free i might do it again! had a heap of fun last time! that water dragon enclosure still gets me pete, its fabulous! water dragons are cool and all, but in that enclosure, you make them kick other reptiles scaley buts!

Yes mate it is absolutley free. We decided this year that we would spread the money around instead of giving it just to a few winners and everyone else paying. Plus with the Snake Ranch vouchers we are giving away it is based on luck so even if you have a 3 legged lizard you can still win the $500 snake ranch voucher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back