Update (Pictures)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris89

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,

A couple of months ago I purchased 4 hatchling Mcdonald Ranges Stimson Pythons, they were only 3 days old when I picked them up and were non-feeding, as I wanted a challenge and to gain experience for when I start breeding snakes. I thought that I would just give everyone interested a little update, I made a thread "New Additions" if anyone is interested in seeing the size difference since getting them to feed.

Here are the pictures:

Blossom (Female):

100_0388.jpg

Bumble (Female):

bumble.jpg

Jasper (Male):

Jasper.jpg

Zuma (Male):

Zuma.jpg

As you can see some of the hatchlings are still somewhat fat, as they only had a feed yesterday, so they're quiet plump =) They're growing fast too! Which is good news as I was starting to get concerned that they weren't going to eat anytime soon, as they had been hatched for nearly 2 and a half months before any of them decided to even look at food.

All of the hatchlings apart from Zuma have had 4 - 5 feeds on pink mice each, I have only managed to get them to start eating in the past 3 weeks. I would just quickly like to thank Alan (Swampie) on this website for the advice and tips that he has given me to get them feeding. If anyone was wondering these Stimson Pythons were bred by Alan (Swampie) and I believe that he has a couple of these for sale on the forum at the moment.

Cheers,

Chris

Just looked in the For Sale Section, it appears that the remaining hatchlings have been sold =)

Great little Stimson's, i haven't really liked Antaresia that much, but people's pictures are persuading me :p

HERES YOUR STOOPID COMMENT CHRIS!!! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! lol. they are so cute and teenie tiny. I want one now.... :(

they are hot, especially the second, hes magnificent! well done! good luck with them too!

The two females are stunning,so i gather your doing ok with feeding them.

Bumble is absolutly gorgeous I love the leopard spot look and great coloration!! Hopefully it stays this stuning as it ages!!

I choose Bumble as she is identical to my first stimson python that I never got who sadly passed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back