show us your olives

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

southwazza

Not so new Member
Reaction score
just want to see what some of you have out there, i love olives but only recently got my first girl, she's taking bit of time to settle in though so haven't got too see her too much just yet, if anyone has some pics of theirs would love to see them
thanks

Here you can see my 2 adult NT Phase Olive Python's, the female was born in December 1999 is 12 foot long, the male was born in December 2001 is 9 foot long, they are so placid to keep as a Pet Python, l would not swap them for anything else.

They are never locked up in their enclosure 24hours a day 7 days week, they have the freedom to roam around my house when they like too.

Last edited:
Pics a bit old

Attachments

• Picture 146.jpg
    Picture 146.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 185
  • saved 128.jpg
    saved 128.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 123
Here you can see my 2 adult NT Phase Olive Python's, the female was born in December 1999 is 12 foot long, the male was born in December 2001 is 9 foot long, they are so placid to keep as a Pet Python, l would not swap them for anything else.

They are never locked up in their enclosure 24hours a day 7 days week, they have the freedom to roam around my house when they like too.

Serious? never locked up?

reptilian... they are rippers cant wait till my little one gets some good size on her, thats pretty cool ive not heard of anyone letting their snakes free roam before how long have you been doing that for? .. bitey.. i'm no woofter but young olives do look fair cute always seem to have big interested eyes

Reptilian (WOW) Do you have her out by yourself?

she's 14 months now the pic is A few months old she's A bit cage defensive, when she's out no worries at all and she's A pig!

Attachments

• EEE.jpg
    EEE.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 122
  • EVETTE 3.jpg
    EVETTE 3.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 92
  • EVETTE 1.jpg
    EVETTE 1.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 83
still take a few years to go,we have one at work that we have been pumping with food,its 2 years oldand 8.5 foot but very robust havent been able to weigh it but it about 10kg,very lovely snake

Serious? never locked up?
Yes l am serious about letting out to roam free when they like.

reptilian... they are rippers cant wait till my little one gets some good size on her, thats pretty cool ive not heard of anyone letting their snakes free roam before how long have you been doing that for? .. bitey.. i'm no woofter but young olives do look fair cute always seem to have big interested eyes
l have been doing this for the last 5 years, and yes l am on my own and have them out by myself together, they never seem to want to attack me at all, and l know our to approach them without getting bitten, l do understand there body language.

Thats amazing! Have they ever been lost whilst being in the house?
No they have never ever been lost, l know where they like to hide in my place, and one of there favourite places is inside the bottom of my oven, that is why you see the male on my kitchen bench, he was hiding for l wholeday inside the bottom of the oven, then he came out at 6-30pm and rested on my kitchen bench for a while.
l cannot cook anything without first checking to see if they are hiding in the bottom of my oven.

No they have never ever been lost, l know where they like to hide in my place, and one of there favourite places is inside the bottom of my oven, that is why you see the male on my kitchen bench, he was hiding for l wholeday inside the bottom of the oven, then he came out at 6-30pm and rested on my kitchen bench for a while.
l cannot cook anything without first checking to see if they are hiding in the bottom of my oven.

Haha yer that would be great having free roaming reptiles!

Here's some pics of my two. They are both around the 8 foot mark now. She is 2.6m. I measured her last week. He is a bit shorter but only because he is missing his tail. Their names Stella (hers) and Marlow (his).

Attachments

• 029 (3).jpg
    029 (3).jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 016 (2).jpg
    016 (2).jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 137
  • 004 (2).jpg
    004 (2).jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 97
  • P1060640.JPG
    P1060640.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 106
Here's some pics of my two. They are both around the 8 foot mark now. She is 2.6m. I measured her last week. He is a bit shorter but only because he is missing his tail. Their names Stella (hers) and Marlow (his).
Your pair of Olive Python's both look beautiful, l like the photo where you see the 2 heads face to face, as if they want to kiss each other.

i love my two olives i got to girls one is very cage protective and thinks anythin is food haha once out she real nice and the other one is good to
ill try get pics up soon they just ate so ill let them relax for bit

my girl :)

Attachments

• olive 34.JPG
    olive 34.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 54
mysnakesau.. wont ever tire of seeing your olives they're beautiful... anyone that says olives are boring have never been around them and seen their inquisitive nature i love my other snakes just as much but think there is somehing a little different about them

Heres a couple of nice olives, a pair mating, a gravid female, and a young one, and a yearling normal.

Got a few normal olives forsale atm.

Attachments

• albino olives mating.jpg
    albino olives mating.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 162
  • gravid olive.jpg
    gravid olive.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 121
  • Olive5.jpg
    Olive5.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 136
  • female olive.jpg
    female olive.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 92
Awesome Olives eveyone,no need for those first 3 Trueblue,The gravid girl in 2nd picture,how long did she have left to lay her eggs.They are Stunning when their white,not yellowish.You say it usually takes around 4years to go white,have you had any that stayed yellowish.

c'mon now trueblue i didnt ask for show off's :) i desperatly would love to see an albino olive in the flesh, haven't heard of any down here in south oz sure someone must have one down here though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back