My kitty!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakebuster

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am just about to purchase a medium hair ginger kitten!:D:D:D:D It's 10 weeks old! I pick it up tomorrow! I'm so excited!!:p:p:p:D:D:D:):):):eek::eek::eek:;););):):):):shock::shock::shock: It will be an indoor cat, I am not going to be letting it out unless it's on a lead. Don't want it killing wildlife.
I'm hoping it's a boy, if so, I'm thinking of the name "Tiger". However, it may be a female, so it would be great if you could give me some suggestions for female cat names.;)
I will post pics tomorrow when........:D:D:D:D:D:D;););););):):):):):):):eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::p:p:p:p:p

P.S Sleeping suggestions?

Last edited:
Sleeping: Confine her to a small room for at least 24 hours after bringing her home.. then start leaving the door open, so when she feels comfortable she'll come out. She may not drink much either in the first 24 hours, so you may need to give her a squirt of olive oil into the mouth if she becomes constipated :)

I like the name "buttons".. or you can call her "carrot top", since she'll be ginger :p

Naming pets is great fun :D Some suggestions-

Tak, (the hideous new girl)
Kizmet
Bug
Mr (or Mrs) Puddigton
Chairman Meow.

Theres a group for people who don't think cats should exist? inside or out?

Take it elsewhere mate, he has clearly sad it will an indoor cat, or are you against that too..

As said most ginger cats are male, very rare to find a female. Our family had a female ginger cat years ago and she was a menace, she acted like a feral even though she was raised from a kitten by us and would attack people and DOGS.

I thought it was just her but we saw another female ginger cat a while ago and it was nearly the same, im thinking its something genetic, very weird.

Sleeping: Confine her to a small room for at least 24 hours after bringing her home.. then start leaving the door open, so when she feels comfortable she'll come out. She may not drink much either in the first 24 hours, so you may need to give her a squirt of olive oil into the mouth if she becomes constipated :)

I like the name "buttons".. or you can call her "carrot top", since she'll be ginger :p

I meant me sleeping, because I knew I would have trouble getting to sleep last night cause I'm getting the kitty this afternoon. It doesn't matter though, I slept through, with lots of awakenings in the middle of the night.;)

My male ginger is named Blue, so don't call yours that.

I like Fanta, it's cute.

Another vote for Fanta.....its a cool name. Any pics yet? Heres a pic of my girl Cleo. She is 9 years old and is a great cat. Plenty of personality ;)

Attachments

• P1000839.jpg
    P1000839.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 54
This is a bit late as the last post to this thread was more then a week ago but if its a boy and you want him to be 'tiger'. Why not if it turns out to be a girl call her Lily (as in tiger lily).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back