Lastnights Finds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanTheMan

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
Went for a quick drive up the road last night before the cyclone starts effecting us, only saw 2 juvi carpets, but one was a stunner! Plus the usual boring frogs. Didn't go for a proper drive, had to be up early this morning.

Pics are really really crap, camera was playing up and didn't have time to muck around with the settings, my mate got some awesome pics, will get him to post them later.

These really don't show its colours
Picture001-1.jpg

Picture059-1.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Picture050-1.jpg

Picture048-1.jpg

Different Carpet
Picture011.jpg

Picture029.jpg

If only the shutter speed was a bit faster!
Picture034.jpg

Picture035.jpg

I like the pics of the first carpet. It looks like hes going to eat your camera.

that 1st carpet is an absolute cracker, exellent pics !

Gee dan they are really crap pics, if only I could get pics as crap as these I would be stoked!!
Na seriosly they are some great shots!!

Dan,

Your first carpet is really amazing. I can't recall ever seeing a photo of one with colour/pattern like that.

Regards,
David

Thanks guys
Will get those better pics up from my mate soon showing its true colours. Was still better looking in real life though as with any snake.

I dare say that snake would have been 'relocated' by 9 out of 10 people, well done for being the 1. :lol:

that is agreed, good pics ov a better looking snake! well done

err..yeah, really crap photos...kidding..they are great, nice carpet..

Haha, well they're not completely crap, but they're not how I would have liked them to come out with an awesome looking Carpet. Focus is a bit out in places, exposure isn't quite right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back