Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
new stimmos

i got these yesterday...w.a. pin stripe stimmo, lighter one male, darker female,:D

Last edited:
pin-stripe???? fairly loose with the term isn't it?

hey chilli you got any better ?put them up ! tonys pair in the flesh are hot with a pinstripe patterning .photos are crap his female is jet black and the other one is very red . each to their own theres always going to be knockers , there will always be better

Attachments

• DSCF3726.jpg
    DSCF3726.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCF3727.jpg
    DSCF3727.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 130
Their awesome Andy,its a pity you sold them.I havent seen much better,so if anyone has any post some pictures...

i really like that dark one Tony throw up some more pics!

on the note of perthensis i personally know of 5 people apart from snakeranch that did breed them this year and im certain of many more people that did breed them and i know another 2 people that breed them that i dont know personally. their clutch sizes where 4-7 snakeranch had a clutch of 9 also on top of that the highly suspect likely hood of them being poached . my point is give it 3 years tops and there should be alot more being sold publicly . also when buying them from my experience like every animal you got crackers but alot of the perthensis i seen this season . well put it this way ive seen alot of antaresias that look alot better in my opinon . but their small adult size i find appealing and are a asset to any collection . even saying about their small size i beed stimos that are smaller as adults ...

pic of full grown adult 45-50 cm making them smaller then average adult perthensis?

Attachments

• DSCF3731.jpg
    DSCF3731.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 195
just like this photo, not the greatest stimi though

broome local

Last edited:
a couple of my blonde mac's

Attachments

• 100_2429.jpg
    100_2429.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 144
  • 100_2430.jpg
    100_2430.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 200
:) one of my Daughter's macs :)

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 186
here are some of my Katherine Children's pythons that i have been saying ill get on...hope you enjoy...got my fingers crossed for these guys this season!!!!

DSCF1064.jpg

DSCF1065.jpg

DSCF1063.jpg

DSCF0966.jpg

DSCF0944.jpg

should have some more pics up in a sec....

Last edited:
my 2 penicl-line adult WA stimmies i breed from last year, will post pic's of the hatchling later on, sorry the pic's aint the best 1st pic is of my graivd female an the 2nd is the male.

Attachments

• IMG_3002.jpg
    IMG_3002.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_3009.jpg
    IMG_3009.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 178
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back