Boxer puppy needs a name..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kosta is a true blue dedicated proud Australian ..alot more dedicated and aussie spirited then "Mundaaaaaaaaaane" anyway as Blind snake loves her reptiles,so does Kosta he is an avid reptile lover and keeper so you cant get more dedicated then that now :)

OMG - Im overwhealmed by all the great suggestions!!

When we were first throwing around ideas, Kosta came up, but my partner dosnt like it..

I like Pyro.. but I think my fav so far is Boston.
We have a young female squirrel glider called Brooklyn, and another called Georgia, so it kinda fits in with this years name theme lol

Our 9yo Boxer is called Minitaur, and the one before that was Manitou.. so that gives a bit of an idea as to the type of names we like..

Keep them coming, we need all the help we can get..only a week to go!!

Ps. Mr Happy is a great name, lol..but maybe not a big tuff male boxer name..lol

Raider is cool..

His kennel name and first part of his show name is 'Guntop' - if that helps.

then you should keep with that and call him "Gunner"

Cant wait to meet the little fella!

Mundine.
Because he is a boxer + it will give you pleasure in yelling "F. U Mundine when you kick it down the back stairs"

I think once you have 6 names you like, post a poll and well help you decide. I really like Bullet (not coz i suggested it), i think it suit a boxer very well.

p.s. you're puppy is a cutie!!

How about....
SugarRay or Leonard
Lionel (Rose)
Cassius (Clay)
Gatellari (Rocky)
Famechon (Johnny)
Harada (Fighting)
Balboa
Evander or Hollyfield
If I had a boy dog his name would be 'Harry'....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back