Parkers Enclosures problems

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame this wasn't done sooner. To all those who go ripped by him, i say stand up and demand whats owed to you!

Well I guess as the story go's there is two sides - if anyone wants to read the real emails not the ones David has posted - let me know and I'll email to you - I still have his replacement enclosure sitting here. But as he said "I have brought one in Melbourne so I don't want that one''.
David get it picked up by Friday or it will be donated to SOFAR this weekend.
To the knockers say what ever makes you feel good - I can sleep with a clear conscience.
To the ignorant fools who don't even know me and say I rip people off...
NO ONE - ABSOLUTELY NO ONE HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF BY ME - PROVE IT!

Last edited:
From what ive read this thread should be called karma. Now everyone knows where not to shop. Well done slateman for letting everyone know and standing up for the APS members.

Darryn if you can meet me tomorrow in sydney ill take it down to David FREE of charge

Good work Slateman. This doesn't surprise me. Not worth the money anyway. I recently got an enclosure quote for $440 and then made it myself for $245 out of the same materials!

Well I guess as the story go's there is two sides - if anyone wants to read the real emails not the ones David has posted - let me know and I'll email to you - I still have his replacement enclosure sitting here. But as he said "I have brought one in Melbourne so I don't want that one''.

To the knockers say what ever makes you feel good - I can sleep with a clear conscience
so this is all made up, even all the stories that have been going around for such along time that didnt have emails attached to them? i think we would all like to see you post what you say are the true emails. how about you post them to show your side of the story. thats only fair

"David get it picked up by Friday or it will be donated to SOFAR this weekend."

Either way I'm pretty sure this guy would still appreciate his enclosure to be sent....

Scott,
The bloke says he doesn't want the enclosure now as he found one in Melbourne.

If you have the enclosure ready and waiting and it has been paid for and your reputation is at risk wouldn't it be worth the effort involved to get the enclosure to Hobbo so he can send it anyway?

I mean, its ready, built and waiting there...isn't it?

What do you have to loose?

I mean, its ready, built and waiting there...isn't it?

Depends:

He could have been sick
His relatives could have been sick
His wood supplier ran out
His courier is unreliable
He moved
It got lost
Todays Thursday
The sun shines

Hold on, is that a pig flying? :shock:

It would be pretty unlucky for something else to come up. Near impossible. Besides, Hobbo isn't leaving for Melbourne this weekend, for the sake of a reputation and to try to do right by the paying customer you'd think he'd be able to get it to hobs some time before hob's comes to melbourne.

To the knockers say what ever makes you feel good - I can sleep with a clear conscience.
To the ignorant fools who don't even know me and say I rip people off...
NO ONE - ABSOLUTELY NO ONE HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF BY ME - PROVE IT!

Depends:

He could have been sick
His relatives could have been sick
His wood supplier ran out
His courier is unreliable
He moved
It got lost
Todays Thursday

Hold on, is that a pig flying? :shock:

now now give the guy a chance "I still have his replacement enclosure sitting here" so he'll now send it via courier to him for free :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back