Parkers Enclosures problems

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im happy if darryn likes to drop off or have davids enclosure dropped off to me in liverpool and ill get the enclosure to scott from east coast pet transport. PM me darryn if you would like me to help

Im sure he would want his enclosure, even if he resold it to get some of his own funds back, would be the right thing to do, to get it to his door.

I think that he would still want it, even if he has now got another one, he can always sell it and recoup his money.

Do the right thing and send it at your cost

This what was sent to him and I already paid for freight and was am still happy to refound the $98.00 he paid the first time.
As said before David get it picked up or it will go to someone who can use it.

Thanks for the emails Auzlizardking, interesting to see the entire picture. If I were you I'd get it investigated as to whom signed for the original enclosure because based on what Ive received the buyers creditability is questionable at best.

Furthermore, if I had a customer blackmail me out of the blue after going MIA for 15 days I wouldnt have been as polite as you were.

I strongly suggest you contact Slateman to put your documentation forward.

Sorry if you dont want it quoted Auzlizardking but this should throw a spanner in the works for the complaintant.

You stated: "I'm happy to follow up with the courier, but strange that he can't give me the name or number of the courier company he used... and he has no tracking number. So he tells me*he'll*follow up..."

Yet I have emails here quoting your reference to the consignment number? See last email sent before you started with the blackmail , Feb 17, 2009 at 7:23 AM

"If you can email me a tracking number (if they don't use the same number I've got)"

As per the emails the courier company was Northern Transport and with the assistance of my good friends at google their contact number is (02) 4966 2244.

I have had nothing but problems as well, his phone never gets answered, I waited way to long for my enclosure and a real lack of communication while i was waiting for it. When i did recieve my enclosure i couldn't keep my reptiles in anyway because of numerous faults and problems with it. I also wanted my money back because it was a big waste of my hard earned cash :x, my animals were put out because they didn't have a home and I didn't reveive any money back and to this day its sitting in my garage collecting dust as i wouldn'y try and sell it to anyone!

im happy if darryn likes to drop off or have davids enclosure dropped off to me in liverpool and ill get the enclosure to scott from east coast pet transport. PM me darryn if you would like me to help

I fine with that.

It's very easy to change the contents of emails. I'm just going with personal opinion, it's about time somthing happened. Surely if you were so honest it'd be maybe a case or two a year, yet it's much more.

I have had nothing but problems as well, his phone never gets answered, I waited way to long for my enclosure and a real lack of communication while i was waiting for it. When i did recieve my enclosure i couldn't keep my reptiles in anyway because of numerous faults and problems with it. I also wanted my money back because it was a big waste of my hard earned cash :x, my animals were put out because they didn't have a home and I didn't reveive any money back and to this day its sitting in my garage collecting dust as i wouldn'y try and sell it to anyone!

I do answer 90% of calls some times you can't when was the last time you called??

It's very easy to change the contents of emails. I'm just going with personal opinion, it's about time somthing happened. Surely if you were so honest it'd be maybe a case or two a year, yet it's much more.

Very easy to see when emails have been changed too.

This what was sent to him and I already paid for freight and was am still happy to refound the $98.00 he paid the first time.
As said before David get it picked up or it will go to someone who can use it.

Im just a bystander here but am wondering if your prepared to repay the $98 to David why cant you use the $98 instead to arrange freight to Sydney for Hobbo to pick up the enclosure and deliver it to David seeing he has already paid for it?

I fine with that.
if your happy with that darryn it can be dropped of at the company i work with between 8am and 5.30pm.
company is, Eagle SMF
address is, 66 orange grove road liverpool 2170
mark it attention wayne
if im not there to take delivery, there will be someone else that can sign for it.
please let me know a delivery day

Looks like some good came from all of this.
I will lock this topic now. You guys can communicate by pm messaging now.
I hope that david will get his enclosure.

I will inform you all what happened in this topic when enclosure is delivered Hopefully.

Parkers enclosures did not made effort to honour the promise they made.

hobo did not received the enclosure from them to deliver.

APS administration is not renewing they sponsorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back