Conures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

arbok

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

Was just wondering if anyone who has information on trusted breeders of sun conures, green cheek conures and quakers around the sydney area, could contact me via pm, or email/msn

[email protected]

Regards,
Paul

Completely off topic. I bought a green cheek conure, its the cutest thing ever. Hehe
Ok carry on...... :D

Ok, its only been since Saturday that i got her(him?) so i only have a few crappy shots...

The petshop ones here with DNA certificate are around the $260 each mark, which im too cheap for that.
There was a convienient bird expo at Orange showground on Sat, and i wagged work to go there and found this little one for $50, hand tamed but no guarantee on sex. Ayeeee!
There are some crazy looking birds availiable after what i saw there....

hi paul. give andrew a call, sorry i dont have his number. andrew bird palace in brennan st fairfield heights

oh i want another bird! i really wanted a quaker parrot but after seeing a few little green cheeked conures im not so sure? how have you found yours as pets? as playful as a quaker? im just not sure which i like better visually?

Mine is quite nibbly on my fingers and keys on the keyboard, but then she is still settling.
Still a bit jumpy if you approach her, but not flying away from me as much now

We have a GCC called Archie and he is hands down the best purchase I have made in a long, long time. So playful and full of life! Really affectionate too and so smart. He can untie knots and make kissing sounds.. Also LOVES his baths!

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

That was when we first got him... We fell in love with him at the pet shop because he escaped his cage over and over and the employees had to walk around the shop to find him...

Sorry to hijack but I love showing him off!

This is quaker bird Larry, he is about 8 weeks old now and very very clever.... He loves his new tree house too (its was my sons until Larry discovered it, lol).

Attachments

• 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 49
sorry i can not help you out withany breders as i am in Vic, but a friend of mine got this last week.:D
rastus.jpg

There is a couple of young quakers for sale in a pet shop up here on the Central Coast , they are asking $300.

they all look great guys, thanks for the help!

This is my little fella, great bird very clever but sometimes can have a terrible attitude and chucks tantrums like a 2 year old child lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back