Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been told they are passive, but if they do bite, having bigger teeth, you WILL feel it ;)

The few that I've "met" in captive collections are quite placid. But I'd not assume that would always be the case.

I'd save up towards a house or something similar. Sure roughies are nice but if you have to think about what to do with "spare money", I seriously consider saving more. Just my opinion - and I've been called a bit of a miser before.

cabinet won't be done for a while i haven't put a rush on it cause my biggest snake is only 1.3m and with buying a house i am planning on buying my partners parents house when they retire 5 - 10 years time we are currently living in their granny flat under the house

Darn :shock: 5-10 years is a long time alot can change in that frame :D

cabinet won't be done for a while i haven't put a rush on it cause my biggest snake is only 1.3m and with buying a house i am planning on buying my partners parents house when they retire 5 - 10 years time we are currently living in their granny flat under the house

I hope with superannuation taking a hit like it is now that your parents will still be able to retire in 5-10 years time. I've seen my super lose literally hundreds of thousands of dollars in value over the last couple of years. Where are they going to live when they retire?

I would personally save the money, but ultimately it's up to you. Whatever you decide, I'm sure you'll be happy with the choice. :)

I hope with superannuation taking a hit like it is now that your parents will still be able to retire in 5-10 years time. I've seen my super lose literally hundreds of thousands of dollars in value over the last couple of years. Where are they going to live when they retire?

I would personally save the money, but ultimately it's up to you. Whatever you decide, I'm sure you'll be happy with the choice. :)

they were mean to retire in 5 years but since that has happened they have said 5-10 years

I have a corner in my back yard - kind of an L shape to the back of my house, where I would like to have one big enclosure with turtles and water dragons. If I had the money that's what I want done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back