Show us ya TATTS!! ( dial-up warning )

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
most pointless tatt. been posted before.

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 370
Love the egyptian stuff Allies_Snakes and Mattsnake my mate has a mad sphinx with skull as the head which actually got me right into tatts and made me go to his tatt artist!! Love the RICK tatt Danielle as its old school graffiti style which I hope to get a leg covered in one day!! Love that tatt tattoolizie great to see the girls goin big these days!! Nice ones tatt2tony I get my work at Tribal Urge from Nick!! just_mel who cares what ya got thats why I posted my crappy ones!! Rep-Style that middle tatt is sick, Id love to get some ink there one day, I hope to get the family motto in latin!! Hey Dan123 has that tatt worn off yet?? I did a massive star on the ball off my foot and it only lasted a month, very different fealing gettin it done there!!
Keep em comin guys lovin it!!

Bax

here's some of my tatts.... first started gettin inked in 96-97... i got both my sleeves, chest started and back started years ago but never got it finished ha

1. im not religious but the virgin mary represents my love for her ;-)
2. the gargoyle on my left forearm represents me holdin onto life wen times were bad
3. the devil on my rite forearm represents my mate who was mistaken for someone else and stabbed and died back in the day
4. there's 5 skulls representing my "brothers", proper mates i grew up wif
5. the hanya mask on my represents me... wen it's finished it's gona have clouds on the upper half of my back and flames on the lower back as background to represent the fact that im caught between heaven and hell
6. the crucified skinhead on my left arm represents the culture i grew up with... and when i say SKINHEAD I dont mean that nazi bollox... talking bout REAL proper traditional skins...
7. on left upper arm also has a west ham united hammer symbol wif the words cockney rejects, my fav band who happen to be out of east london "COME ON YOU IRONS" ha
8. the rest of my right arm is covered in traditional jap waves background, just cuz i love jap art
9.got the words BOOTBOIS on my left upper arm, also representing my skinhead roots
10. got my chest started last year, as usual i got lazy again... got the words OUR PRIDE IS OUR LOYALTY ( and it's meant to have a skinhead holding his braces with a west ham united shirt on,wenever i get that done ha) a dedication to all my bois worldwide and my loyalty to west ham ;-)
11. lastly got a a tribal tatt done that i designed years ago on my upper left arm

sorry for the long rant, thot i;d share the meanings behind the tatts

westhambret

westhambret

westhambret
[/IMG]

Thats awesome LullabyLizard ive been saving for last 12months,thats exactly what i want,who done that one.....Every1 else AWESOME....

whcasual,79, you have some beautiful work there, stunning.

whcasual79 nice tatts, I know a lad that has a hanya mask on his back, he got it done when he lived in China for a year, funny thing is its not as good as yours, you think them guys would do their tatts better then a westerner!!

Hey Bax,

Can I take a random (well maybe not so random) guess as to where the woman's and man's genitals join.... Is it in the second part of the forearm pic in the forehead of the top skull where its lower jaw is made from the horns of the lower skull.... Im not the hugest fan of skulls etc tattooed, but those are really an exception! And its always a lot better when there is meanings hidden behind them etc.

Gravitation, that 3D stuff is insane! Love it! Looks absolutely awesome!

Lizzie, love the skeletal fish thingo, seen it in a few other threads before, and still think its awesome!

I'm planning on getting 3 tattoos on my back, one up my right side and one each on either hip, (the hip ones Im still iffy about, but the ones on my back are almost certain Im getting, one will be my nan's Japanese maiden name done in Japanese Kanji of course lol... Going to have a lot of sentimentality there, umm... another is going to be the Japanese Kanji for my asian zodiac sign thingo, and the other is going to be a tiger surrounded in this tribal type stuff with the Japanese Kanji for Tiger underneath it because I really love Tigers and it also represents a part of my life, doing wildlife science etc and its all tied back to my roots with the Japanese Kanji.... The one up my side is going to be a tribally type thing too...Nothing really sentimental or meaningful about that, I just really liked the idea and it looks good to me...I want to design them myself, just have someone else draw them lol, as Im not an avid fan of flash art and all for self designing as it means more that way and its unique to you etc etc.... And I really want all my tattoos (future ones anyways as I have none as of yet) to have hidden meanings and sentimentality in them so I wont ever regret them, SO Im thinking of somehow hidding something in the design up my side....

I'm kinda a bit iffy about getting Japanese writing on me though, as every man and his dog has it on them coz it looks good mainly or it was "the fashion" at the time, not coz it actually means something to them and they have a japanese background of some sort, so its kinda turned me off it, could even go as far as to say it has ruined it for me lol even though I have a Japanese background, So maybe I wont get the Zodiac sign or the sign for tiger in my tiger tattoo, just have my nans maiden name, as no one else would have it.....

I know for a fact that the zodiac sign is everywhere, and its really funny to see "flash asian writing" in all the tattoo shops and they are back-to-front, missing dashes and stuff here and there etc etc and people who dont know any better get it done and say " oh its the asian symbol for this...." When actually not to their knowledge its infact not! and is wrong! LOL! Makes me laugh..... Hence the reason Im all for meanings and sentimentality and having a background etc otherwise you would really look silly when someone who speaks the language sees you lol....well to them anyways....Just my opinion tho

Anyways enough of my blabbing lol Great tattoos everyone!

Last edited:
Oh and Allies_Snakes,

I think the crocodile piece is your best one yet, even though it has his years of birth/death, awesome detail and realisticness!

Manaconda, I love the eye one! Looks cool, even though you are semi flexing ;) lol and the leg one looks really trippy coz its muscle coloured etc, kinda creepy/weird, but still looks awesome!

Spot on Ishah!! I actually wanted a womans genatalia somewhere as my tatt artist loves textures which I have heaps of and thought it would look good squeezed in somewhere but thats what he went with instead!! I just thought it would be funny to get done and a talking point!!

lol there is still some left bax most people just take a few seconds to relise what it says.. im gettin it touched up next week when im back in darwin.

I found another picture. Still got more shading to complete on the forearm piece.
I'm thinking anvil man will go on my right bicep, above the other tattoo, i'll work them into eachother somehow, with alot of hazing or something.

Attachments

• anviltattoo.png
    anviltattoo.png
    213.4 KB · Views: 130
  • Sleeve1.png
    Sleeve1.png
    494.7 KB · Views: 166
got a long way to go still

P8201730.jpg

here's the one on my chest when it was just done, can't see it well now through the hairy chest:lol:
100_0790.jpg

P8201733.jpg

P8201731.jpg

P8201734.jpg

P8201725.jpg

P8201726.jpg

I have a few but nothing spectacular so i thought id just re-post my favorite. its so simple but i love it. Thanks to the wonderful work of my tattooist it hasn't faded yet but I guess it will need a second 'coat' someday. :D

Attachments

• n578974735_784106_7402.jpg
    n578974735_784106_7402.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 93
Old ones done in the late 90s, but still my fave

kay-nucks1.jpg

Haha...faded and scarred and stood the tests of our times :D

think ive posted these in another thread but il put em up anyway, not best quality pics.

next is full sleeve on right arm and possibly a chest peice

Attachments

• mat's 12 tatt.jpg
    mat's 12 tatt.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 90
  • mat's cross tatt.jpg
    mat's cross tatt.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 100
  • mats FTW tattoo.jpg
    mats FTW tattoo.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 98
  • mat's panther tatt.jpg