Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bredli-sli

Reaction score
hey
has any one ever delt with scalles and tails on prospect road south australia??

what you think?

yeah i got my olive python....ive never had any problems with the quality of any snake i have ever got from them...all been excellent eaters etc....
did you mean customer service...or reptile quality...?

lol both, i brought my bredli from them, hes really great butt some times i have diffrent thoughts, can i ask a question?

did you know a cathay moooree?

I have bought 2 snakes from them now and would thoroughly recommend them to anyone.

I have found Gavin to be not only very knowledgeable,but more than willing to take the time to walk me through any problems i may be having and explain them in a way that makes perfect sense to this novice keeper.

yeah troy i do agree with you hes great with explanning things, he knows it all very well, i still remember going in there every time we went to see nan and he would always lett me hold the murray darling hatchies :) and id alwasy look at his croc, what snakes have you brought off him?

hes fairly cheap two all my mates gett rats off him lol.

I haven't purchased any reptiles from them.But i get globes and whatever else I need and Gavin will always give advise and have a chat.

Gavin sold some AWSOME Jungles many years ago.
Some of which started a so called new line for a certain breeder.

yeah hes very help full my bredli didnt eat for a few months and he kept him for 2 weeks and gott him to eat, he is a expert

yeah troy i do agree with you hes great with explanning things, he knows it all very well, i still remember going in there every time we went to see nan and he would always lett me hold the murray darling hatchies :) and id alwasy look at his croc, what snakes have you brought off him?

hes fairly cheap two all my mates gett rats off him lol.

I have bought 2 Murray Darlings from him, the 2nd 1 only this afternoon as it turns out.
Unfortunately he doesnt have the croc anymore,it was getting to big for the shop display so it went up to a reptile park in Cairns to live out the rest of its life

Gavin sold some AWSOME Jungles many years ago.
Some of which started a so called new line for a certain breeder.

I was in his shop today picking up my new addition and he actually has bred Jungles again this year.He only had the one out on the floor however it was a very nice looking black and gold animal

Gavin is a lovely bloke as long as you don't have an opinion that isn't his!!
(ask him about melamine enclosures .. see how you go!)

lol im actuly building a malwine enclosure, why do you ask this>?

Gavin is a lovely bloke as long as you don't have an opinion that isn't his!!
(ask him about melamine enclosures .. see how you go!)

yeah i have asked him about them.....
also bout using thermostats.....

i bought my stimmi from scales and tails, my friend is buying a blonde mac from there and another friend is buying a jungle, i also get all my food and accessories from there, ive found gavin to be very helpful, any problems or questions or doubts ive had (and there was a few bein a noob) hes had no hesitation in helping me as much as he can, hes always encouraging his customers to bring their reptiles back regularly for health checks and yeh, i find it great to have someone with so much knowledge so accessible. Admittedly ive found the lady at the shop to be a bit rude but ya cant fault them on the quality of their herps.

We removed posts from people who have negative comments or advertise other business in this topic .

please use personal messages to inform the members. We can't support slander or unauthorised promotions in open forums. please read aps rules before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back