Rest in Peace Gonff and Swaddo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow-Serpent

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Gonff and Swaddo the hermit crabs - have sadly joined Mr Ducky Pyjamas in heaven:cry:

The three greatest crabs in our world, have now moved on to the next.

A tribute to the crabs:

We are gathered here today, to farewell our beloved, Gonff, Swaddo and Mr Ducky Pajamas, Whom we will miss, but be happy for them, because they have gone to a better place.
This should not be a day of sadness, but a day of celebration, a celebration that such lovely hermit crabs did live, and better yet, we got to know them.

- Rest in Peace Mr Ducky Pyajamas, Gonff and Swaddo.:cry:

*cries* Poor swaddo.. Poor poor swaddo... Whens the party!! :D .... oh the crab not the member...

RIP

the greatest problem with hermit crabs.. no one gives the enough sand and they die :(

they need a HEAP of it to bury in when moulting, like a good three inches or more over their heads..
it's something pet shops either do not know or do not tell you.. don't believe an inch or two will do in the bottom, it's a fallacy, they need to be able to fully bury with room to dig deep

may they rest in peace :(

:shock:

Woah, I was wondering why it was hard for me to get out of bed this morning. Death would certainly explain it

:shock:

Woah, I was wondering why it was hard for me to get out of bed this morning. Death would certainly explain it
Read the Obituarys if your names not their get up and go to work,

damn, they're crabs...

Sorry for your losses... multiple times...

But damn... they're crabs!

omg i seriously got a scare for a second! lol

poor little crabs sorry rs there in crabby heaven now!

damn, they're crabs...

Sorry for your losses... multiple times...

But damn... they're crabs!

She's only an 11 yr old girl. Whats it matter if they were snakes, lizards or hermit crabs? She still loved them. As odd as it may seem.

But gotta go, just found some crickets died, have to arrange a burial. LOL. :lol:

She's only an 11 yr old girl. Whats it matter if they were snakes, lizards or hermit crabs? She still loved them. As odd as it may seem.

But gotta go, just found some crickets died, have to arrange a burial. LOL. :lol:

Maybe you didn't quite read it the way I meant it... but that's ok :) you can't help that - the internet is impossible to hear tones and sarcasm.

Apologies profusely :)

ps - was sort of glad it wasn't actually Swaddo and who ever the other one is... :p

pps - that was the actual point, but long past the time....

ppps - is there anything else i can say?

RIP :(

Its very hard to lose a pet. Even if they were hermit crabs, you still loved them!

Sorry to hear RS. I had hermit crabs when i was younger and it was very sad to loose them.
All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back