Eggs hatched!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maree

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hatched over the last couple of days, hope they keep some of that colour.

Maree

Attachments

• BABY-SPENCER2.jpg
    BABY-SPENCER2.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 522
There baby spencer monitors

Great work mate!
Was this the first time you bred these monitors?

ok thanks. i thought they were monitors but wasnt sure. good work. how many?

hey maree , could you please pm me what you are chasing for one of these little guys ?

and where are you located?

I have bred them before but these are the best coloured babies (14) not all of them, but about half. The mother has kept a lot of red/orange on her back and is a small female, the father was average size.

Maree
Brisbane

they are by far the best looking young spencers i have seen. and i cant wait to get my little one. thanks for letting me come over to see them.
melissa. :)

I just checked my email and got some pics from Paul..Cheers,

Mum and Dad.

Ouside enclosures: One is welded heavy mesh, one is 1cm sq mesh. Both are about 10' sq
gravel, sand, dirt substrate. covered on the southern end to protect against excessive rain and storms.

Attachments

• MumLE.jpg
    MumLE.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 306
  • DadLE.jpg
    DadLE.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 312
You were very welcome Melissa and no problems Dave. They should be right to go in a week. I just want to make sure they are eating and AOK to travel etc.
They are the nicest one I have hatched I think so it was a good pairing.

Cheers

Wow that hatchie has awesome colours, Its a shame they don`t keep them colours into adulthood. Well done :)

No they are definitely not bright like this as adults but their mother still has red on her back at 4 yrs.

cheers

i must also comment, that the photo of these hatcies really dont do them any justice. my mouth dropped when i saw them in the flesh. by far the best looking spencer babies i have seen. it is a shame they loose all that gorgeous colour as they mature. but the mum is a nice looker so hopefully they will retain some of the red.

Thnx Mel, They are the best looking ones I have seen too. Probably because of the mum.
I will try and get a better pic of her when its daylight.

yay! thats sturdy's baby! (well possibly lol)
cute! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back