Lady kills snake and couldn't be more proud

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inlandtaipan078

Reaction score
Published: 17/03/09
Source: forums.ebay.com.au/thread.jspa?threadID=500106958&start=0

I stumbled upon this on A ebay forum and why has she not been arrested she doesn't know who I am and want to keep it that way!

I'm not sure if you have to log in or sign up to veiw it

Published: 17/03/09
Source: forums.ebay.com.au/thread.jspa?threadID=500106958&start=0

I stumbled upon this on A ebay forum and why has she not been arrested she doesn't know who I am and want to keep it that way!

I'm not sure if you have to log in or sign up to veiw it

have u reported her...i hope sum1 does.,all her information is on there..she even says,she manged to get the kitten loose..but they still killed it..i hope sum1 here dobbs her in.

A bit to long, at last count 94 posts. Basically her cat was up a tree eyeing off some wattle birds for breakfast and a coastal nailed it. She then killed the snake to save her cat. Everyone is going on about how brave she was confronting the snake etc.

on ebay,go on community,then discussion boards,then general discussion boards,then the chin wag,its called snake wrangling as requested
i hope thats right

pitty it didnt wrap around her bloody neck instead of her arm

Someone should take a shovel to her neck, and no I'm not kiddding.

Has anyone ever been charged with such an offence?

Per

why was this even bought here? so you can hang judgment on her ??

ok she did the wrong thing in our eyes, we know better, we are aware of how to deal with such a situation (leaving aside the fact the animal was outside)

it is NOT against the law to kill a snake if you are in fear of your familys or pets wellbeing.

Yep i agree but still she shouldent have killed it.And more people shuld be able to tell the diferance between pythons & vens.

Last edited:
People should be held accountable for their actions wether it is against reptiles or any other animal. Its disgusting. I'm sure there would be plenty more "judgement" and action if she had killed a dog, even if it had hold of her cat. Why is it ok to kill a snake?

Cats should not be allowed outside - they are a massive threat to native wildlife.

all im going to say is i wish this lady and her cat were strangled by this snake...

it is NOT against the law to kill a snake if you are in fear of your familys or pets wellbeing.......yes it is really ,but in certain situations,hence you are in an area where you cant get help and its you or the snake ,you would get away with it ,however, if you are just in your home and are able to ring for a licensed snake catcher ,and you choose to ignore that and take the matter into your own hands then you are breaking the law and you could face penalties.

why was this even bought here? so you can hang judgment on her ??

ok she did the wrong thing in our eyes, we know better, we are aware of how to deal with such a situation (leaving aside the fact the animal was outside)

it is NOT against the law to kill a snake if you are in fear of your familys or pets wellbeing.

familys well being ??:S..ahaha its a 2mtr skinny little carpet snake!!..also i was not aware your allowed to kill local native wildlife to save your cat!!.i thought it was other way around,your pets arnt allowed to kill any wildlife...hmmm...also it says there!! they had manged to get the kitten out of its grasp!.and recently in the past few mnths ppl have had their pets actually eaten!! and they did not harm the snake,even after it swolled their pets!..

even tho its a reptile,it should be no different to killing a koala or a emu! its widlife and cruelty to wildife..and there are penalties for that!!..she should cop a fine atleast.

Actually the way that the parks and wildlife act is written it would be near impossible to charge someone with harming snakes. Even if you could prove they didnt have to do it...it sucks but at the moment thats how things are

Status
Not open for further replies.