Blueys and Shinglebacks? Advice please :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink tongues are nice, a bit like longish skinny BT's. google is your friend!

Land Mullets...er....no, I don't think so. They have a definite idea about who is boss lizard and it won't be you! lol

ROFL okay so not a land mullet *lol* Ive heard they are pretty cranky critters too..

*hunts around the Snake Ranch site for news on their melanistic blueys..*

stumpys are one of the most placid lizards u can get,not sure where the cranky comments came from,all animals can hiss and open mouth display ect,especially wild caughts and juvies,but in captivity they get used to you and become mega mellow,i havnt been hissed at in over a decade by my stumpys,also they will happily live with bluetongues,inside or out

stumpys are one of the most placid lizards u can get,not sure where the cranky comments came from,all animals can hiss and open mouth display ect,especially wild caughts and juvies,but in captivity they get used to you and become mega mellow,i havnt been hissed at in over a decade by my stumpys,also they will happily live with bluetongues,inside or out,i raise my juvie stumpys and blotched blueys together every year,never any issues,though the stumpys are pigs,so u need to be sure the blueys get enough food,lol

bluetongues and stumpys are your best bet for handable skinks,landmullets are generally to look at types,lol,though there mellow in respect to kingskinks,those kings can be feisty buggers and dont hesitate to bite,mental note,dont let them get a hold of you,lol,though i have an adult female king skink that is so mellow you swear you were holding a bluey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back