Eggs hatched!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, got a pretty one marked for you! They are getting fed today for the first time, beef heart and chopped pinky's on the menu. MMMMmmmm LOL

Cheers

Thanks for the photos. Spencer's are at the top of my fave monitors list.

Absoloutly beautiful!! I love spencers, they're awesome. Your little hatchies are gorgeous!! Congrats!!

Mum Spencers and baby

Mum still has red shading on her back at 4yr+ so hopefully these bright babies will keep some too.

Attachments

• mumSp2.jpg
    mumSp2.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 118
  • spbaby1.jpg
    spbaby1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 127
  • Spbaby2.jpg
    Spbaby2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 129
  • Spbaby3.jpg
    Spbaby3.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 124
  • mumSp1.jpg
    mumSp1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 117
Well done Maree,they are the cutest little lizards atm,if only i had some more room to keep one...

Spencers are IMO the best of all mons to keep, fantastic temperments, and their claws don't make you bleed... as close as you can legally get to keeping a Tegu

awww stunning new photos. they are gorgeous. cant wait till my little one is ready for its new home.
how did u go feeding them today.

Hi Mel,
Some ate. Its early days. Some won't be that hungry just yet. They will have all eaten by Friday tho'. Much more agile today, not clumsy at all.

nice looking spencers,is the mum gravid in that pic?there one species of monitor im yet to keep but definatly on my to get list,nice job on the bubs,there stunners

No, she's just a bit fat and lazy. When they lay down, their stomach always spreads out too.

Sweet, can't wait to get one! :)

awesome, glad some of them ate for you. am all set up and ready to go now.
cant wait. :)

Mel,

Hope you like the one you chose~! Don't hesitate to call if you have any problems, thats what mobiles are for~LOL

Cheers

Yes, hope you are happy with it! They are so cute.

Cheers

Nice.Can you pm me price and your location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back