Boxer puppy needs a name..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still liking Gunner!

As for stinky boxer farts, jennas dont stink at all, they are just very loud! haha its funny!

Moreliamatt - Im sure Jenna would say she dosnt fart at all...LADIES dont fart!!! lol

Minitaur does loud farts to..but his STINK!!

Have you ever caught Jenna doing the running fart??
ie. when they trot along and a little (or not so little) squeak comes out every step?? Always hilarious!! lol

My mate has two boxers.

Called him male Kava (as in the drink)

and his female Pumpkin

Have you ever caught Jenna doing the running fart??
ie. when they trot along and a little (or not so little) squeak comes out every step?? Always hilarious!! lol

hahaha no!! thats great!!!!

cant be long now til the little one arrives!

Moreliamatt - We picked him up from the airport yesterday (wed) and he is all ears and paws!! lol He is just beautieful, and well worth every cent.......plus freight!! LOL

Wish you guys and Jen could met him now, while he is still so tiny, but we cant risk it until he has had his 12wk shots. Will take lots of vids tho!!

Sarah - He STILL dosnt have a name yet!!! We just cant agree on one yet, so we are hoping that his personality will help us decide!

There have been so many georgeous suggestions, but we are SO indecisive!!

Of the names suggested, we think Boston, Gunner and Canin (our spin on cannon) which is inspired bby the Guntop kennel name, and because he eats Royal Canin..lol

I really like Manitou, which can be pronounced Manito or Manitu, but shawn dosnt rekon it siuts him.. He is so picky, but dosnt come up with any good ideas himself, just says he dosnt like anything!!! and if he does suggeest a name, its a silly one!! arrgh!!!

We are running out of time..he cant be called pup pup forever!! lol

Last edited:
Hmmm... If you are for the M names, what about Malakai? Its a unisex name as far as I know... I dunno, I just think its kinda in the similarity of the other M names you had for other animals or whatever...(sorry cant remember lol its late at night)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back