The mother of all wild pigs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krefft

Reaction score
This was sent to me by a friend today. Not sure where it's from ....pretty amazing though

Attachments

• Wild pig 1.JPG
    Wild pig 1.JPG
    574.5 KB · Views: 343
  • wild pig 2.JPG
    wild pig 2.JPG
    572.8 KB · Views: 307
  • wild pig 3.JPG
    wild pig 3.JPG
    477.8 KB · Views: 310
What a PIG,that would have to be the biggest Pig ive seen,interesting to find out where it was taken....

there just minature people... lol

nah i was watching a docco about gigantic wild pigs overseas, i was so shocked to see some that they have found i never new they could reach such crazy sizes

Something about it says South Africa to me. Either way that has to be the biggest one Ive seen a pic of or heard about; I once shot a 148kg pig in Koscuiszko but that just isnt in the same league.

that thing is massive!!! one mother pig i would like one of the tusks!! very impressive

The photo's were taken in Turkey, and they look pretty real to me.
The pigs down there get Huge!

Would of kept them in bacon for a week or two! LOL!

Would help if they wern't sitting 10 metres behind th epig making it look extremely massive :p

After you take into account, that the people in the pic are sitting 2 to 3 meters behind the pig.
Of course its gonna look like a monster :p
To me, It looks about avg to the ones ive seen up north.

His hand is resting on the pigs head. So that would make arm 9 meters long...That's even more amazing than this pretty average pig then!

His hand isn't actually touching the pig.. They are sitting further back.

Look at the second photo, and look at the leaves of the weeds it's lying on. They are also 'huge'. It's a big pig, but not as big as it seem from the photos - the leaves are the key

If his hand was resting on the pigs head the depth of field would be the same

re The

That pig running at you would be like an eclipse,its a whopper! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back