new to site

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caddie

Reaction score
hi i am new to site i thought i would interjuce myself.

i am the disarter resque officer for wires mid north coast. (wild life resque and relise) i am the snake and bird person for the nambucca valley.

I've just finished a looooong and arduous night shift and am not in good humour.
The spelling and punctuation here gave me a good laugh...thank you caddie!!

hi i am new to site i thought i would interjuce myself.

i am the disarter resque officer for wires mid north coast. (wild life resque and relise) i am the snake and bird person for the nambucca valley.
:shock:

Whether the spelling is for real or not.... Who cares...

Some people cannot spell as good as others, and there are many reasons for this, some are born dislexic, and struggle with reading and spelling.... Dont be so quick to judge...

Welcome caddie.. :D

Whether the spelling is for real or not.... Who cares...

Some people cannot spell as good as others, and there are many reasons for this, some are born dislexic, and struggle with reading and spelling.... Dont be so quick to judge...

Welcome caddie.. :D
I dont think it was meant as a stab at caddie personally ..but it does look :shock:..welcome caddie and if you do have a problem like 'dyslexia'or some other nature ,I am sure an appology will be on board from us all ..but if you have a problem ,when you post a thread just mention it so we know its not a joke ,as many have done that before and when you dont know them personally and cant read the expressions on their face its is hard to determin wether this is a hoax or a legit one ..

well its true, we all know slateman has difficulty in expressing himself in writing but he has explained that and we all know that this is the case with his posts etc ..if its explained no one would ever make fun at that ..we all make spelling mistakes and typo errors..but when a whole post is done like that ,your not sure if this person is being real or just having a lend of us ,,,:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back