My new snake cage.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yer my diamond has been eeger to get out of his little click clack soo yer it is for him, I'm putting him in today. I cant wait too see what he does in his new big cage.

thanx mate.
I spend some money on some artificial plants yesterday soo i'l take some photos of everything put together and everything in it tomorow.

here are some photos with everything in it.

and a nice close up photo i took last night...

looks great. i think it would look even better with some more sticks and stuff but its your enclosure so its up to you how its set up ,once again looks great

Beautiful!
How much did it cost to build it, including plants, ect?

Hey Div, that looks awesome, job well done mate 8)

Am looking for something similar for a diamond I got on the way, was this enclosure difficult/expensive to make?

Neat! Nice pick of the colours, makes your diamond glow in there..

looks great. i think it would look even better with some more sticks and stuff but its your enclosure so its up to you how its set up ,once again looks great
I agree but still i love it it looks great!! I think ill go build one now haha :D

all up i think it probably cost me about $700-$900 it was pritty expensive, i thought.
Yer i want to put more sticks in there but i will do that as soon as i get more money or i might go to the bush over the weekend.
The background i actualy bought from the pet shop, it cost me $20 a foot and i think i bought about 5 foot.
It was worth every penny though.

mate if you bought that in a shop itd cost more and you wouldnt have the satisfaction of knowing you did it yourself :)

looks very good

hey mate that looks sweet as. i actually went out an brought a new enclosure for my new dp hatchling today, im getting it custom built. its costing me about 800 with a stand. its 4ft by 4ft by 2ft deep, which really from some of the places ive been to is still i decent price. only thig is doesnt look as good as yours lol. great job dude. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back