Chomp!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a special permit to move any snake away from the residence stated on your license unless taking the animal to the vet or selling the reptile, Leave the poor girl alone.

For the love of god man, no one is picking on her, it'd have to be the first time ever that someone has done something and NOT been picked on for it on this site :lol:

hungry little bugger hey ! somone failed to tell him your hand is not quite breakfast

My Bredli girl also hates being woken up early in the morning. She hisses at me and gets in her strike position. Well usually it's bad luck, unless she wants to live in her own crap for the day!!

Other than that she's usually the nicest quiet little snake, !

My Bredli girl also hates being woken up early in the morning. She hisses at me and gets in her strike position. Well usually it's bad luck, unless she wants to live in her own crap for the day!!

Other than that she's usually the nicest little snake, who must just love her sleep-ins.

i have never been bitten to this day by a carpet .... ill go home tonight and get smashed now for opening my mouth

OMG aps has gone so down hill I cant beleive you people have nothing better to do then try and harras a poor lady for taking a snake to his kids school, If any of you mindless people had any sence you would be like thats a good idea their teaching the kids snakes are good unlike what their parents are probably teaching them that a dead snake is a good snake, please think before you post.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but are you the same "scorps" that started threatening a well respected breeder because a few "cheap" carpet pythons didn't turn up on the day YOU wanted them to ??? :rolleyes: HHhhhmmmmm.....................

no one was picking on anyone here, just merely trying to point out that it is illegal to display any licenced reptile without a demonstrators licence ! what if Mr Grummpy bum would have latched onto a child's face ??? :shock: then someone would have been on the end of an expensive law suit.:oops:

i don't know about APS going down hill ? i think the hobby itself did when they started handing out licences to ignorant 5 minute experts :rolleyes:;)

stop picking on her!!!!!!

Terribly sorry old chum, right you are. Will cease and desist all attempts at picking immediately. Also making mental note never to ask a question or make an observation about what I perceive to be the differences between two licensing systems, as this is obviously tantamount to threatening the livelihood of person being questioned and at least 6 future generations. Tally ho and all that rot.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So how did the show and tell go anyway Kakariki? Get many of the usual stories about "my dad saw a snake like that in our yard and chopped it in half with a shovel? The first time we took our snakes in to my daughter's class she ended up in tears at the amount of snakes being murdered, poor thing.

i don't know about APS going down hill ? i think the hobby itself did when they started handing out licences to ignorant 5 minute experts :rolleyes:;)

the way i've always seen it..... every1 starts from the begining at some point, just remember that you were an ignorant 5 minute expert at some point as well, just like me, and every1 else and every1 else to come.........

and sorry to break it to you but your by far not an expert either, informed maybe but no 1 is an expert unless they know everything there is about reptiles and that is the beauty of this hobby, every1 is always learning something.

kakariki, hope the show and tell went good.... sure your well in control of your reptiles when you take them out in public, like you said, you didn't take the cranky 1.... we need more educators out there, as it takes time and experience to get a demonstaters licence from my understanding anyway, can't say that i haven't taken my reptiles out in public to places other than a vet or my next house..... and heaps of us are guilty of that..... and it's always a good feeling when people walk up to you and start asking questions about all snakes and you send them off a little more educated....

every1 always has to add whats illegal when some1 does something wrong.... and it's always the same people...:rolleyes:

might that time of year for the bredl's, mine tagged me last nite as well.... good bite she gave ya to, always funny to see bite wounds :lol:

It's illegal to take a python in to school for show and tell?
How pathetic.

it's illegal to take them out of your yard unless moving to another address or going to a vet, unless your holding the correct permit... but there is permits for nearly everything you do outside your yard with your snakes..., so yeah

hey Kakariki, if you can sift through the BS, how did the show and tell go? the kids would have loved it. My kiddos grade 2 class went ape when i took one of our jungles in. even some of his other teachers came in to have a peek..... not too close though:lol:

Yeah! The kids were great. Only 1 had a fear of Calliope. ( She was the replacement. She is 99.999% safe, lol) As I said, I have taken snakes before so some of the kids know about them but it is always great when there's a new kid at school who hasn't seen them. And this time, there were no stories of shovels! Maybe I am getting through? They were interested in the bite too, which brought up the subject of venomous snakes so it turned into quite an educational lesson. I then helped a phobic grandmother get over her fear of snakes, which was really fun, lol. She even touched Calliope. Poor woman was actually shaking but she was determined. Then a Frenchman on holiday saw us & came over. He whipped out his video camera & quizzed us on breed etc. A good day all round, I'd say. And Calliope just relaxed & soaked up the sunshine like the lady she is! She is also a Bredli ( bred by Mr Bredli) & I just can't fault her temperment at all! Wanambi is usually so placid! I can't remember the last time, before yesterday that he even struck at anyone! Just having an off-day I guess, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back