Hello

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spookadook

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I Thought it was time to make my first post and say hello. This seems to be a great website and has so much helpful info. Its fantastic. Im currently awaiting the arrival of my class 1 liicense so im very anxious and terribley excited! I would love to get a carpet python or Bredli but my flatmate has said a big fat no to snakes, so for the meantime im only allowed lizards.
Yey for Geckos!

lol they'll come round! ;)

Welcome to the site and the wonderful world that is reptiles!
All the best,

Thalia.

Welcome to APS Spookadook,remember some pictures when you get your gecko...

Welcome!!

Welcome! I'm a new-commer myself ^_^

Just get a snake anyways ^_^ By the sounds of it, your flat mate is scared of snakes... Soo... he/she isn't likely to go near it to do anything to/about it? Dunno, upto you. I have no idea how people cannot like snakes... Pythons at least, Mines a sweetie.

Hope you enjoy settleing in here.
Tahnee.

hey mate, welcome. yeah i agree with tahneemaree, just get the snake neways. your flat mate obviously scared of snakes, probably for the same reason others are, just 'because' there snakes. my girlfriend didnt want me to get one either once i got my license. but once i got my first and i convinced her to hold him, she has been fine ever since.

thank you- i pinched my cats nickname. His called spook and he acts like a king/duke

welcome just get a snake and tell your flat mate its a legless lizard and hope they don't know the difference .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back