Keeping records template

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DonnB

Reaction score
Ok a while back i found and excel form on here. Well i have done some mods to it. I have included breeding info etc...

Anyway have a look and let me know what you think. (No data in the file is correct. Its made for reference only).

Attachments

• Snake Record Sheet.xls
    73 KB · Views: 461
Mate that is great work! im keeping it as a template and going to convert all my excel keeping records onto it! good work!

Well alot of the work was done by someone else on here (sorry dont know who it was).
I just went off there guide and added the breeding (maternal) section.

the only thing that i can think of that needs or could be done, is to have a space to had a pic so you can identify each snake!

mate, thats awsome. a lot easier than Degai 4. thanks for sharing:D

I just stick the photo next to the name. Just resize it to fit how you want.

Moreliac I saw the same thread and cant remember the name either and it influenced me to design my own as each person has deferent needs!!
I like what you have done!! How do you do that page break thing where it scrolls up on its self so the top data never moves?? If you get what Im saying!!

Bax. just highlight where you want the break to be, then go to the windows tab at the top and click on freeze panels. Hope that helps.

looks similar to mine although I don't have weight and length. How often do you measure and weigh your snakes and what do you use to weigh them.

I think you should all invest in a permenate marker, they do wonders on some glass or plastic.

Thanks guys, i was the one that made the original sheet and yes it had a picture.... the original can be downloaded here:

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/general-herps/reptile-records-sheet-download-excel-93531

as for the breeding section, it looks good, the only thing you need to add is the incubation temperature.

cheers,

Matt

PS. I keep a basic breeding excel record sheet if anyone wants to see it i will upload.

You done excellent work on the original Matt. I would be very interested in seeing your breeding excel.

Thanks moreliac, will try to remember to upload it for you in the morning.... im not on my pc at the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back