Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
waruikazi,-
not bollocks at all.!!!,
in fact its an easy way to get snakes out of a pool/water tank, especially if a branch with quite a bit of vegataion on the end is used.
A hoop bag would also be much better to use in a pool than a pair of mongrel tongs.!!

waruikazi,-
not bollocks at all.!!!,
in fact its an easy way to get snakes out of a pool/water tank, especially if a branch with quite a bit of vegataion on the end is used.
A hoop bag would also be much better to use in a pool than a pair of mongrel tongs.!!
thinking outside the square seems wrong to alot of people ,or maybe we are just plain weird cause we do think outside the square...well I am weird and proud of it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah im weird, born that way so theres no hope for me.

waruikazi,- maybe your just so dam ugly that you scare the crap out of the snakes. ( only joking).

Yeah im weird, born that way so theres no hope for me.

waruikazi,- maybe your just so dam ugly that you scare the crap out of the snakes. ( only joking).

Pffft! I'm a hot catch! Sometimes when i'm bored i stare at myself in the mirror for hours.

I've pulled alot of snakes out of pools actually and none of them came that willingly. I've never had to use the tongs on them cause they nearly always end up in the skimmer box where they can be pretty easily tailed. But i can see how a nice leafy branch would work.

Pffft! I'm a hot catch! Sometimes when i'm bored i stare at myself in the mirror for hours.........is that before or after medication time ?

Great work Barry....but why did she leave it 2 weeks to call you?

Nice looking Tiger.

Hey toga
The snake had been in the tank for two weeks before she rang,

When she saw it, 2 weeks before, she thought it may have been a stick or her eyes playing tricks, whatever, and she didnt ring till the other day when she realised it was an acual snake.

I was sure it was going to be dead when she told me but, as you can see, he was fighting fit yesterday.

I released it on the same property this morning, at the land owners request, which was cool i thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back