Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely! I sadly missed out on one of Robs hypos this year, apparantly there was none left even though I ordered about 8 months ago. :(

TrueBlue bred this little gem, - sure are stunning coastals :)

They set the benchmark for hypo :D

Sure do !!!!

Makes some " Grade A's " look like d- :lol:

Wow theyre stunning! Im gunna have to put my name down for a few of them :)

I agree with Roger, so far so good,but if its from Robs hypo line it will be a cracker.You just cant tell how good it will be by it baby colour, I usually have up to 50% that look like that,and they aren't hypos,the black comes later.

looking great! rob has some outstanding hypos! well worth the money

I agree with Roger, so far so good,but if its from Robs hypo line it will be a cracker.You just cant tell how good it will be by it baby colour, I usually have up to 50% that look like that,and they aren't hypos,the black comes later.
Spot on Pike1. I think(and it hurt) that this one will be the real deal though. Very nice Ad, well done Rob.

Kris.

where is all the pattern gone??? ;) LOL
I bet you some clown will even say that isn't a hypo!

That is the best one I have seen at any age, even if it does get a bit of black later on.

You got to keep that male olive away from your carpets!

j

OK, I will be the clown. Thats NOT a hypo...

They are stunning, the best pics i have seen of a hypo.
Congrats to all involved.

Cheers

Thanks for the comments all,

The animals pictured are Robs not mine - I just took the pics, credit goes to Trueblue for such an outstanding lineage,
I cant wait to see them progress and I will post pics as they mature :)
Cheers
Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back