graffiti

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it pretty pathetic actually to see man living a life of trash art rather than raising a family and doing the whole adult thing.lmao

I'd be the first person the break some little punks fingers if they were tagging my property, but I couldn't think of anything worse than conforming to the lifestyle you just suggested :)

I do like graffiti in some cases, if done properly, but why do you bother painting trains and buses, they wash them straight off and it just costs tax payers money. Seems a bit silly to go to all that trouble only to have all your hard work washed off before anyone even sees it

Graffiti artists need to be lined up against a wall and shot.

Bit harsh IMO! Some of these people have real talent that could lead to some fantastic careers if only they were guided in the right direction! The common old black pen garbage is not what I am talking about! The big, fancy lettering ( future sign writers maybe?) are impressive & some of the pics are no less than amazing! Provided it is done LEGALLY & not just plastered anywhere I see no harm in it. I would much rather see a tastefully "grafittied wall than an ugly, blank one! And I just love the murals that some of the forward thinking councils have allowed the local artists to do.

Anyone in SA want a free wall to do at your expense let me know. I can provide the wall PM me.

Not talking about tags but talking about the ART.

Legally is fine.

It's the illegal stuff that gives me the craps.

I don't care how "talented" they are, it doesn't give them the right to deface property that does not belong to them.

Have to agree you wanna deface something DO IT TO YOUR OWN BODY!!!!! otherwise pull your heads in !..when its done legally and done properly it can be appreciated for the talent ...but when it looks like a squiggle tag ..it looks like blind freddy has done it while off his face sniffing thinners...ITS CRUD...

Legally is fine.

It's the illegal stuff that gives me the craps.

I don't care how "talented" they are, it doesn't give them the right to deface property that does not belong to them.

Exactly!!! What right do they have to deface other people's property. Taxpayers spend millions each year via the railways, Energex, etc to clean this garbage off. If done on a legal wall and they take the time to create something decent, then it can be appreciated, but it angers the hell out of me when they choose to do it everywhere. They turn nice suburbs in what almost looks like a ghetto.

Yeah Hype was my favorite. i have from issue 4 onwards in a box up in the cupboard. might be worth something one day.

Maybe on day.

I sold spraycan art, subway art and Hype 1,2 and 4 on eBay last year and only got $40 :D

There is also some sick pieces on You tube. There is a few i forget what they are called but a few o/seas crews do some run up wholecars in 4/5 colours in under 10 minutes when the train has pulled up to let off passengers.

I met a guy a while ago that was 52 years old that still does pieces.

Last edited:
Have to agree you wanna deface something DO IT TO YOUR OWN BODY!!!!! otherwise pull your heads in !..when its done legally and done properly it can be appreciated for the talent ...but when it looks like a squiggle tag ..it looks like blind freddy has done it while off his face sniffing thinners...ITS CRUD...

I feel your post has defaced this thread.. JMO!

Bax155,
You ask "who's afraid of the big bad wolf" & express how proud you are of your destruction.
So why then, does your so called crew hide their faces on their illegal work????
LOL UM cause its illegal!!
oi baxx
u know any bris crews?
ds?
dts
bnf?
I know dts crew, not personally but Ive seen their work..

I no longer graff all you haters as Im now a family man and got a kid to raise, as for public destruction Im not into that BS, the real thrill back in the day was paintin trains, rockin panels in 20mins!! My crew is now more legal orientated doing work for local councils and sign writing for companys. We try and teach the kids to keep the streets clean but ya still gonna get ya rebals that dont listen which is sad. Just like any hobbys ya get the gronks that give it a bad image. My crew were known as Masters of Crime but these days we prefer Masters of Creation!! You either love it or ya hate it, thems tha breaks!! I enjoyed every moment I was involved in graff and dont have no regrets!!

LOL UM cause its illegal!!

I know dts crew, not personally but Ive seen their work..

I no longer graff all you haters as Im now a family man and got a kid to raise, as for public destruction Im not into that BS, the real thrill back in the day was paintin trains, rockin panels in 20mins!! My crew is now more legal orientated doing work for local councils and sign writing for companys. We try and teach the kids to keep the streets clean but ya still gonna get ya rebals that dont listen which is sad. Just like any hobbys ya get the gronks that give it a bad image. My crew were known as Masters of Crime but these days we prefer Masters of Creation!! You either love it or ya hate it, thems tha breaks!! I enjoyed every moment I was involved in graff and dont have no regrets!!
Good to see someone be proud. I myself have done things as a younginn (never regret)
and the thrill and rush is great but one day you just stop and grow up and hope your kids dont follow your footsteps and grann dont tell the stories of what i did from 13 to 17 lol

agreed whenever i see sombody tagging i get pics of em then send em to the cops its amazing how many douchbags will actually pose infront of their graffiti

however a real artist will get permision from a store owner ect and do a nice big awsome looking peice and can really do it well as they arent worring about being arrested. or rushing it.

I feel your post has defaced this thread.. JMO!
I missed you too Australis ...its been along time inbetween slagging posts ,thought you may have up'd n died or gone on holidays..glad to see your back with that attitude, heres a' wet willy' just for you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back