• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

seller wanted

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

frebib(69)

Not so new Member
Reaction score
im after any info on anyone that is selling any reptiles in qld, sunshine coast area preferable snakes. thanks peoples :D

im after any info on anyone that is selling any reptiles in qld, sunshine coast area preferable snakes. thanks peoples :D
info about what? Have you had gear stolen? If not, check the for sale ads. I think theres one or two people in QLD selling snakes. :shock::?:?

there are heaps of breeders in qld i don't know of many that have any left for sale i know vixenbabe still has some awsome port macs for sale best temperment i have seen in babies yet but check out the for sale section and it will have qld listed in front of them

Hubby has some hatchling bredli....we are in Brisbane. I have a couple hatchling Spencers left.

Maree

Brisbane north, i have coastal carpet hatchies :) there's quite a few of us

Last edited:
awesum, thanks people, blackdog u got any pics of ur jungles? and maree does ur hubby have pics? ohh and prices please. im in gympie by the way

im after any info on anyone that is selling any reptiles in qld, sunshine coast area preferable snakes. thanks peoples :D ohh and prices please. im in gympie by the way

You will find quite a few adverts on the HerpTrader with their locations as 'QldS Metro' etc etc. The ads also include the prices as requested.;)

Cheers, Judy (aka herpTrader)

I'm at Brisbane I have one Cute Lil Male Coastal Hatchie Left :D

Oh....Also know someone who is selling Yearling Coastals... PM Me for info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back