I Tried so Hard

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriquar

Reaction score
Before you all break out the Flame Throwers - I want you to know, that I have 2 female cats that are desexed and are totally inside cats - have only been outside when taken to the vets and even then they were both in Cat Carriers.

So...last night.. The grey cat - Georgie.. was leaping up the wall, managed to get her paw up to the top of the light switch !.. It got the better of me.. I went to check.. and discovered she was chasing a tiny Huntsman Spider - that was scurrying across the wall. Well the poor thing fell or leapt off the wall on to the carpet., before I could get to it, Georgie had pounced on it and was playing with it.. I pushed her away to discover the spider curled up in a ball, on giving it a quick light prod.. I discovered it was still alive.. all legs in tack.

So, I shooed her out of the way into another room... raced into the kitchen to grab some paper towel so I could save the spider and put it outside...I must of been a couple of seconds at the most... Just as I went to stoop down to scoop up the spider.............The other cat Bella.. large fluffy Persian.. sauntered over to smooch my leg... .........................AND STOOD ON THE HUNTSMAN and squished it. :shock: :shock: :shock:

You kinda had to be there. Here I was trying to save the huntsman from being tormented by one cat.. To have the other one stand on it and end the poor things life...lol

OMG!! if that is the worst thing you ever witness................you are one lucky punter......

lol hows that.. did the second cat know what it had done? it would be even funnier if it had no idea.
what an experience xD
hahaha usually its me rescuing them from my dad though.. one time he ran screaming down the hallway because of it HAHAHA it was hilarious...

Nat ;) x

lol poor spidey... I know how it can feel though, have had a few sizeable huntsman round the house, and once I had just saved one from the 'wrath' of my dad's shoe only to have it enjoy a few seconds of freedom out the backyard then be eaten by my bros stuuuupit sheltie lol
Thems the breaks ey :lol:

We try not to kill the huntsmen also...we use a bug catcher to catch them .......keep them over night ........the beardies prefer them alive in the morning!!!!

Ha Ha. My cat was on the lawn stalking my boyfriends Murray Darling Python....it was supervised stalking...and as she was watching the snake intently and crossing the lawn she ALMOST stood on my Diamond Python who was also having a crawl on the grass. The cat saw the Diamond Python at the last minute and went 1 foot up in the air. That was enough to freak her out for the rest of the morning!

Yous cant whinge about cats killing reps blah blah and think its great it kills a spider. Make up your mind whether cats are good or bad people...Geez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back