Need a Laugh?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindSnake

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Im sure most of you have watched this before.
Those of you that havn't, set your dile to smile..:Deg.1.
Then get ready to laugh..:lol:eg.2.

I love what they say at 2:34..

[video=youtube;gI2AeYLZZWU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI2AeYLZZWU[/video]

Lmao I didn't realise snakes had the ability to "Plan something" as they're wrapped around a human's body... geez they fully underestimated that python!

Also something else to add, I'm too lazy, but could someone please do a count for the amount of times he says "I've got a bad bite" HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm guessing around 20 times

LMAO, I have tears in my eyes, from laughing at these idiots... OMG just too funny.. I had to watch it a couple of times... coz i just couldn't believe the amateur dramatics....:rolleyes:

I saw the actual doco on TV. It showed him getting bitten and he did go to some hospital but they cut out all of his " Ï,ve got a bad bite"**** and the rest of the ridiculous stuff.

i think he must have said 'I've got a bad bite' like at least 50 times!! Definitely more than 20. when I get home from shopping I'm gonna watch it again and count. It is FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!!
Maybe they should have "planned something" a little better than just jumping straight on in there with a huge python!!! lol

He's no amateur Eriquar. Look up Brady Barr, he's done more work in herpetology that you could only dream about.

Yes his reaction is funny but seriously, would you be found in a cave wading through waist deep guano infested waters trying to wrangle a massive python? I know I wouldn't..

It is a very nasty bite

Watched this so many times still just as funny>>> LMAO
hahah "im goin in the crack after him" yer youd be good at that Braddy
HAHAH what a joke

Dodie,
i dont think anyone is doubting his knowledge on the subject
but in my opinion his dramatics and reactions are ridiculous and plus the bite is his mistake and his behaviour made it worse...

It'd be very hard to keep a calm dispostion in that situation Ty. Let's put it this way, if it were me I'd be glad I'm already in guano, ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back