Pink Bearded Dragons ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to be a sceptic but she looks painted/coloured to me.

Her face is not the same shade of pink as the rest of her body, just doesn't look right.

Also seems strange that you only have one photo of such a rare and unusual beardie.

Her face is not the same shade of pink as the rest of her body, just doesn't look right.

Also seems strange that you only have one photo of such a rare and unusual beardie.

Sorta like its been dunked in Ribena? lol

Looks like it's coloured with weak food dye.

I'd have to see more photos for it to be believable.

I have to agree, why would you have only one photo of something so unusual??

wow that beardies impressive, lol at people saying some one painted it, thats just cruel i dont think any body with that care for reps would paint there dragons lol funny tho

I saw hear at the expo and she was definately pink , didnt get any pics as i didnt have my camera with me , but it was DEFINATELY pink !! she certainly wasnt painted :lol:

Gorgeous colour!
I would say the reason her face is a different colour is due to the camera angle, lighting and she may have been close to shedding. Also the substrate can alter their skin colour, take a look at these photos of one of my girls:

First, gravid, ready to shed and kept on desert sand and second a few days after laying and half way through shedding.
mice and liz 175.jpg

mice and liz 262.jpg

Hardly looks like the same animal so you really can't judge colour on the basis of one photo. I certainly wouldn't accuse someone of painting their lizard though. That's just silly imo.

aww awesome beardy i wish i had one sorry for your loss i hope this clutch turns out all good for ya :D

Hey...old thread i know, but just wanted to ask... how old was the beardie ? and how old was she when she started turning pink?

No way mate how on earth you manage that,do you know how this line started ?
Mate this is unberliveable a breakthrough lol
Imageine what i could do with that line x myne :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back