Woma.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rahrah

Not so new Member
Banned
Reaction score
Hey this is one of my male womas.. he’s in shed atm so doesn’t look to flash but here he is anyway
woma.jpg

Nice, looks like its just a feed, is it just the angle!

Just had a day old chook and two rats but it gets a chook and two rats every two days will be upping it soon.

would love to see a pic of its head and colouring's if possible

and hmmm mine are lucky to get that much every 10 days

perhaps his snake is a rat addict

abit of a rat head ya recon hehehehe

But in all seriousness thats a massive amount of food and you are not doing any favours to your animal at all, in fact i dont see that animal living to a ripe old age in any way shape or form. Now dont get me wrong there are alot of people out there that tend to feed up there animals to get them to a breeding age abit quicker, and if done correctly i have seen good results from this method and i personally dont have an issue with it in the slightest, although i choose not to do it myself.

But what im getting at here is that even if you were trying to feed it up your still going way over board!!! Going buy the size of it, it looks to be a Juvie and should be getting rufly a medium rat every 6-10 days or possibly 2 smaller rats with a combined weight being more than said medium rat if you wanted to feed it up abit, just to put it into perspective your juvie gets 3 times more food per 10 days than one of my large adult RHD woma's....

Not having a go in the slightest just some constructive feedback as i would love to see your animal live a long healthy issue free life, and not being picked on by the other snakes for its weight problems hehehehe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back