Worst movie you have seen

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missllama

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I just saw an add on tv for a movie that i absolutely hated and i thought id see what everyone elses personal worst movies are

Some of mine would be

there will be blood and the village oh and chicken park lol i remember watching that with my partner and friends one day its a rip off of jurassic park with chickens sort of... at the same time its funny because it was so pathetic but the movie really was horrible...

Dusk till Dawn isn't a Tarantino film.

I think that Sirens was the hardest movie for me to watch, it even had the promise of elle mcpherson's boobs in it. It was absolute torcher.

I just saw an add on tv for a movie that i absolutely hated and i thought id see what everyone elses personal worst movies are

Some of mine would be

there will be blood and the village oh and chicken park lol i remember watching that with my partner and friends one day its a rip off of jurassic park with chickens sort of... at the same time its funny because it was so pathetic but the movie really was horrible...
There will be Blood was good if you look deeper into the movie. The acting and imagery was brilliant.
Chicken Park was brilliant in it's time, too. It was released during the time of Spy Hard, Hot Shots and other original parodies.
What do we have these days?
Disaster movie / epic movie / date movie.. now they are truely crap.
IMDB has Disaster Movie witha score of 1.6/10
ummm...from dusk til dawn it was the WORST Tarantino movie ever made
Agreed, except maybe Planet Terror (not strictly a Tarantino..).

IMDB lists the bottom ranking movies here:
http://www.imdb.com/chart/bottom

Agreed, except maybe Planet Terror (not strictly a Tarantino..).

I think Death Proof would have to one of the worst Tarantino movies around. I'm not really a fan of his. I liked Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. The rest of his movies I think are average.

Talking of rubbish movies, I saw zombie strippers the other day. Now that is a horrible movie (the make-up was really well done though).

What do we have these days?
Disaster movie / epic movie / date movie.. now they are truely crap.
IMDB has Disaster Movie witha score of 1.6/10

Meet the Spartans is the latest one and I think that hits the mark of 'worst movie of 2008'

Last edited:
Snakes on a Plane was pretty tragic
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes was even worse - showing my age here lol
House of Wax.. " rolls eyes"

Troll 2 :lol:

Its the best worst movie EVER!!!!! :D I'm part of the fan club ;)

The twilight movie was pretty bad (the books are awesome beyhond words though), but the worst I've seen is Barbie and the Diamond Castle - which I was forced to watch :lol:

IMO Saw, Saw 2 and The Blair Witch Project are just some that come to mind...

WATCHMEN.... we went to the movies a couple of weeks ago and walked out it was that crap.

Many come to mind but i was mentally scarred over Anaconda 3 with the Hoff . very very bad!!!

WATCHMEN.... we went to the movies a couple of weeks ago and walked out it was that crap.
Agreed, I nearly walked out but would have had to wait for my friends for 2 hours so I suffered through it.

Many come to mind but i was mentally scarred over Anaconda 3 with the Hoff . very very bad!!!
i most deffinately agree ther the movie was amazingl;y terrorble... they had the anacondas ripping them apart which was complete nonsence

I thought the recent DVD release of "Journey to the centre of the Earth" with Brendon Fraser was pretty bloody ordinary!

I've tried hard to blot out all the other bad films I've seen :lol:

Hatchet & Bram Stoker's Dracula's Guest, now that is a CHEAP movie!!!! i cant believe i watched the whole bloody thing!! Shocking!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back