• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yearling Spotted

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaggymelb

Reaction score
Yearling Spotted+ enclosure

Scientific Name A. maculosa

Common Name Spotted python + enclosure

Age 15 months

Sex M

Length

Quantity Available 1

Bred By
J. Montebello

General Description
Nicely patterned Cairns locale Mac..Eats anything, anytime..Bought this for my daughter but he tagged her inside his enclosure and now she wont touch him..once out he's good but anything inside is food!..Feeding at the mo on sub adult mice every 7 days but as I've said...will eat anything.
Sheds every 4 weeks or so without any assistance and is growing at a great rate
Price includes the prof. wired enclosure and all furniture seen in the pic
I'm sure he'll settle furthur with more handling but I dont have the time and the kid wont touch him anymore...Will be a great, trouble free snake for anyone looking for a new pet.
Comes from a small but totally pest and disease free collection

Willing to Freight?
no

Contact Details

PM me or phone anytime other than Mondays on 0407 918128
License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Attachments

• _DSC1545.jpg
    _DSC1545.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 190
  • _DSC1550.jpg
    _DSC1550.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Oops...enclosure is 2FtX19HX18W.
and I'll throw in any food I have left (about half a doz mice and a couple of small rats at this time)

Please guys, before you text...no I wont take $250 for the two.....look at the price of hatchies!!...$350 doesnt even get back what I've paid for the animal & tank. I just want the lill guy to get a bit more attention than hes getting here

Someone must want a worry free pet...great Easter prezzie..all you need in one package and totally worry free...feeds like Homer Simpson..sheds unassisted every time and even if he is a bit tetchy in his enclosure, hes too small for the bite to hurt and handles fine outside, can only get better with a bit of handlng

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back