Recent trip to Cairns Pic (DUW)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

froglet

Reaction score
Just got back from my holiday in Cairns.
Had an absoliute blast. did all the 'touristy' things. Here are some pics i hope you all enjoy

Me & Wally the Moari Wrasse

went out to the reef with Reef Magic, heaps of nice fish

The next few are from Hartleys

Next few are from the trip to Kuranda & bird world

The view from the sky rail ws pretty impressive

Thats about all for now, will try & post some more pics soon :D

Its a fun place to live! many saturday morning debates about where to go! Heartleys, The wildlife zoo & Kuranda bird sancuary are all owned by the same mob so season passes are so much more fun! ...am developing a slight fear of crocs though, if only they'd stop eaten the damn locals!

god damn it..... i have been bugging my husband to take me to cairns for soooo long....
awesome photos...thats it ...now i am going to bug him again. lol.

BAH! I thought 'hmm cairns, must be reptiles...' and then THERES A BIG GIANT FISH! lol, i'm so afraid of fish. You are pretty brave for jumping in the reef. I can't even walk past a fish in a tank at a pet store.... ICK!
But being honest that looks really awesome, and it looks like you had a great time.

Its a fun place to live! many saturday morning debates about where to go! Heartleys, The wildlife zoo & Kuranda bird sancuary are all owned by the same mob so season passes are so much more fun! ...am developing a slight fear of crocs though, if only they'd stop eaten the damn locals!

Dad will be geeting a yearly pass to them.
I agree with you about the crocs, tho only saw a couple in the wild.
(Many more in the wildlife parks)
A lovely smile from one of the residents of the Tropical Zoo

And another one (Rainforest Dome)

BAH! I thought 'hmm cairns, must be reptiles...' and then THERES A BIG GIANT FISH! lol, i'm so afraid of fish. You are pretty brave for jumping in the reef. I can't even walk past a fish in a tank at a pet store.... ICK!
But being honest that looks really awesome, and it looks like you had a great time.

I love fish & the reef, so i had no dramas about jumping in there. & Yes had an awesome time

BTW i found nemo

GREAT Photos Froglet, thanks for sharing and making us all jealous wishing we were there too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back