I Tried so Hard

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg! funny as, but i know what you mean - been through something similar myself!!! Naughty kitty!!!! (Would like to add, that like you, I am 1 person who ONLY has cats inside and not out, so I'd like to give you a thumbs up for not contributing to the nightly kill number caused by cats!!). Would also like to add that I am one of these ppl who hates cats - that ARENT kept inside at ALL times!!

my cats are phsycos with spiders, the second i see that look on there face i run out the room because i no that they have found a spider and there guna eat it lol

i hate it when they pick them up in there mouths, shake there heads drop it then quickly pounce on it again and do it over and over and over till they eat it lol

GROSE

LOL! hahaa oh well nice try trying to save it. i personally wouldnt hav bothered:shock:

i saved a spider once then i thought id keep it so i put it in my dragon cage i figured theyd get along great but the silly dragons thought the huntsman was food. whod have thought

(all "saved" bugs turn into lizard/ frog/ scorpion poo in my house >:D )

Says the person who feels bad about using fly spray on roaches LOL :lol:

hehe thats because a foot (or in this case a cat paw) wouldve been a quick and (hopefully) painless death:D;) lol fly spray is slow and it would hurt:cry: haha

i saved a spider once then i thought id keep it so i put it in my dragon cage i figured theyd get along great but the silly dragons thought the huntsman was food. whod have thought

(all "saved" bugs turn into lizard/ frog/ scorpion poo in my house >:D )

hahaa:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back